UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Chasing 15 stone at 8% bf
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

still wondering about doing a proper 1st cycle, i'll def add a test but wanted deca but heard to much downsides to it from others, so was wondering what would be the best next option?has anyone got any good/bad stories to share with Deca usuage? any hekp would be appreciated, thankyou:innocent:

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
When you say "that bad" what do you mean by that? if you use it properly and run a test with it there isnt really any problems i have come across. as most people will say

"theres use and abuse".

If you've never used it before jsut use 2ml a weel though, but havign said that, if you aint done an inj cycle before just stick with the test on 250-500mg. you will gain really

well.

Also when you say "proper" cycle what do you mean by this? have you done oral cycles before or something? or pro hormones etc etc?

Personally i would recommend just using sustanon or enth for a first cycle for 10 weeks maybe?!

·
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i did do a methyl 1 test cycle before and before that did a sustanon 500mg a week for 8 weeks but went away so couldnt concentrate properly on diet and training, but this time want to do things right

just heard how it shut you down bad, takes ages to recover, gyno issues, libido issues :confused1:

my original plan was 500mg of testoviron(12wks) and 400mg deca (10wks) maybe if can get hold of tbol for the 1st 4 weeks.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
Rob070886 said:
If you've never used it before jsut use 2ml a weel though,
See you need to be careful, you can't go giving out advice like that, its potentially dangerous. Why? Well, you get Deca in low doses such as 100mg per ml, which would be a low end dose for anyone at 2ml a week - but what if this chap took your advice, went out and got some Pro-chem or similar - at 300mg per ml? He'd be taking 600mg of deca per week for the same 2ml dosing you have reccomended, which is a big enough dose at the best of times, never mind while starting out... not meaning to get on to you bud, but jsut be careful what you say, the amount of times I see people reccomending doses in ml's when the specific product is not stated.... craziness.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
geeby112 said:
just heard how it shut you down bad, takes ages to recover, gyno issues, libido issues :confused1:
It can do - it does with me - but only when the dose gets too high. I pushed it up to 750mg per week with Test in their too, and it was just too much for me - yet the Test on its own was fine... I vowed to never use deca again but guess what, Im back using it. Just at a more sensible dosing now!

Thats what its all about, being sensible and starting small then building up. As others have said, maybe just run some test first, then on your next cycle pop in some deca 300 to 400mg per week... one step at a time. :)

·
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i may stick to 400mg a week then to be on the safe side, will being on finasteride make it a problem?heard that with deca it effects your hair worse?i aint bald just taking it to stop future problems occuring as did notice more hair falling out then usual.

·
Getting Stacked
146 Posts
Im about to run Deca in my 3rd cycle, having done just a dbol cycle first, then Sust at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.

This cycle will be 500mg sust per week (1-12) and Deca at 250mg per week (1-11) with Dbol 40mg ed(wk 1-6) and Winnie 50mg ed (wk 10-14). Then PCT.

I have been advised by several people on here, and from researching the net to stop the Deca 1 week before the Sust as it takes slightly longer to clear from your system.

My advice would be to try a test on its own properly, then maybe try bringing in the Deca down the line at a reasonably low dose, youve always got the options to go up after.

·
Banned
239 Posts
everone if different when i comes to running deca (any compound for that matter)

some will get shut down hard some wont.

i am one of those lucky ones what dont.

hcg is good on cycle while useing any 19 nor compound.

if you wanted tio run deca only i would say its a bad idea but adding just 250mgs of test per would be good ,or just go for the testt 500 and deca 400 cycle .

good luck.

also deca (19nor,s)are the best for pure mass imo.

G

·
Hi bro. Your plan of 500mg week test and 400mg deca sounds good. If your worried about libido, get some proviron and run it 50mg a day, should see you fine! And the rumours of taking finasteride with deca are bollox, there are quite a few studies guys have posted on various boards and from my own experience, it never did anything, and I ran deca for 12 weeks. You have tried test on its own, M1T, so go for it!

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
It is good and the side effects are mild, you should also use it with testosterone. Side effects will include higher estrogen levels, and that's why many people take anti estrogens, you should without a doubt take an anti estrogen. Also, everyone who comes off of steroids loses some of their gains, this is because of lower testosterone levels as a result of taking steroids and that's why users will usually take Clomid or get a couple HCG shorts or something similar.

No I haven't taken it, but if you look around on some forums you'll get more information, and no I don't think you should do it. If your not gaining muscle, either your workouts suck or your not eating right and steroids wont help you in either case.

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
400 deca and 500 sus is a good cycle. I think most people will tell you the same. It was my first injectable cycle and made some very good gains over the 10 weeks.

Just ensure you have a good PCT so you dont crash as I did this on the second cycle. I rung HCG, nova and clomid

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
I've used Deca for years and love it, not on every cycle though, if not Deca then EQ. Some people are more prone to sides than others. Also imo it's always a good idea to use more Test than Deca but if you do go ahead with it then 500 test and 400 deca sound good to go :thumb: Also make sure you have HCG, Nolva etc on hand, always a good idea to get it before you start any cycle.

·
Newbie Trainer
67 Posts
HealthyLiving8 said:
It is good and the side effects are mild, you should also use it with testosterone. Side effects will include higher estrogen levels, and that's why many people take anti estrogens, you should without a doubt take an anti estrogen. Also, everyone who comes off of steroids loses some of their gains, this is because of lower testosterone levels as a result of taking steroids and that's why users will usually take Clomid or get a couple HCG shorts or something similar.

No I haven't taken it, but if you look around on some forums you'll get more information, and no I don't think you should do it. If your not gaining muscle, either your workouts suck or your not eating right and steroids wont help you in either case.
You havent taken Deca or any AAS by the sound of things, so why are you bothering replying to this guys thread?

Secondly, he made no mention of not gaining muscle. Infact your whole reply was pointless, nobody is interested.

·
Looking Freaky
764 Posts
Mate, I used deca on my first cycle, was years back now, think I was doing 200ml a week with 250mg sus, and got libido problems / deca dick after about 6 weeks on, first five weeks was horny as fcuk, then it just hit me and would wake up with NO feeling down there, 0 morning glory, would struggle to keep it up...

But to be honest I was only 19, knew nothing about steroids and I think it might have been due to the test aswell?! Im not sure, but had no promlems since with test only. I know a lot of people who have had no problems with it though at much higher doeses.

Im gonna try test e + eq next :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts