UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, been back in training for a few months now, strict diet, weights 4 days a wk and cardio 5 days. starting to gain some tidy muscle, but the body fat seems to have stopped comeing off, im runnng 45 to 60 mins 5 days a week but the fat is sticking around. im 39 y.o. so my age is against me. a guy at my local gym told me to get on the growth, as this will turn my metabolism around and get me burning the stubborn blubber again whilst growing new cells to increase my muscle mass. ive done a little bit of research on this but what im looking for is advice from the horses mouth, had it worked for you or anyone you know and is it safe to use growth at my age. any one with some genuine advice please. will be highly appreciated.

·
Newbie Trainer
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have got T-3 but ive been told not to use them cause they will screw up your thyroid, is it true ?? and what is a safe daily dose to take, and how long for ??

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
teste said:
if you want to get rid of the fat or speed up your metabolism there is nothing better than T3, its a thyroid hormone which speeds up your metabolism , you lose all the fat, simples! i have loads of pharma T3 always use it and stand at 9% bodyfat.
I think muscle loss is overrated when on T3 i never lose much when on it

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Oh and to answer the OP 39 is the perfect age to use HGH but its not a potent fat burner..

It may help a 'little' but thats it! Wouldn't pay £5+ a day for its fart burn effect

·
Premium Member
17,861 Posts
50mcg daily until you reach the required level of body fat.

As for HGH, I've also just started it @ 4iu daily, only been 5 weeks so can't comment yet

I'm nearly 35

·
Newbie Trainer
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so 2 tabs daily would be ok ?? and staying on them for a few weeks at 2 a day wont screw up my thyroid ?? dont mean to sound dull or be a pain but just playing it safe if you know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
17,861 Posts
There are loads of threads on here stating that prolonged use of T3/T4 doesn't affect the thyroids ability to return to normal levels when stopping using synthetic thyroid.

50mcg is a good starting point to use especially if not running any AAS.

You could also stack with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and eca in between clen cyle if you want even better weight loss

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.