UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
small Lee
367 Posts
Hello all,i have been around the forums for a while now lurking in the shadows thought i would raise my head and say hi .......been training for few years now with the help of my training partner Mark(go heavy or go home)Chapman :laugh:,currently 14'12 stone 5'11 tall 12%BF and making gains all the time.Good luck to everybody who is competing in nottingham :thumbup1: i will be there in the crowd,its my first show so im looking foward to it

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Hi My Name is Paul,

Probably a bit older than most of the rest of you out there, 47 years old.

I've just qualified as a Personal Trainer in Essex, looking to do it part-time, and hopefully target some of our older population and get some of them back to fitness.

I run marathons in around 3 hours or just over, but lately I've been really getting into body building and the more I do it, the more fascinating it becomes. I've increased my body mass from 83Kg to 89 Kg, in the process it took my Marathon time down from 3.30-3.40 to around three hours.

Now I'd like to lose as much body fat as I can, so if anyone has any tips on diets, supplements etc I can use, they would be much appreciated.

At the moment I have a routine which I do 3 or 4 times a week which still leans towards cardio, and my weights I think are more conditioning. But I'm going to have to sort out an improved weights programme without removing the cardio.

Catch Ya Later

PS - Pikky to follow later !!!

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
hi everyone im mark i been reading though the forums for a while now so i decided to say hi .... i havnt been training long about 6 months im 13"6 stone 5"11 height and my bf is 16.4 probably wrong place to put this but any advice training routines or meal plans for my body specs would be muchly appreciated ^^ :D and happy training to you all

·
Ill Be Back
556 Posts
Hello Guys and golls im new to the forum so go easy on me. Iv been body building for 26 years but age is a problem now im 41 i have slowed down and cant lift the weights i used to so iv stoped growing. Any advise would be much apreciated.

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Dezmyster said:
Hello Guys and golls im new to the forum so go easy on me. Iv been body building for 26 years but age is a problem now im 41 i have slowed down and cant lift the weights i used to so iv stoped growing. Any advise would be much apreciated.
I advise you dont hijack someone elses intro thread and start your own lol.

Welcome to the board Dez :beer:

SD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts