UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bulking Nicely
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
smashed my old iphone 3g, got payed out by insurance today £350 lol well happy with that, not sure what phone to get, wether to get a 3gs off ebay, or put some of my own money to it and get a iphone 4??

i know 3gs r good, but aint herd much about the 4's yet, any feed back???

·
The Devil told me to do it
382 Posts
When are you due an upgrade? my wife just upgraded to iphone4, they charged her 20quid to upgrade because she wasn't due one for 3 more months. But worth it she tells me

·
Bulking Nicely
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim206152 said:
When are you due an upgrade? my wife just upgraded to iphone4, they charged her 20quid to upgrade because she wasn't due one for 3 more months. But worth it she tells me
im not i bought the phone my self and just put my sim in it, to be honest im not a apple geek really, i was happy with my 3G, just it was getting slow, so i guess a 3GS would make sence

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Gza1 said:
smashed my old iphone 3g, got payed out by insurance today £350 lol well happy with that, not sure what phone to get, wether to get a 3gs off ebay, or put some of my own money to it and get a iphone 4??

i know 3gs r good, but aint herd much about the 4's yet, any feed back???
Iphone 4 all the way mate.

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Gza1 said:
whats the situation with signal problems with the iphone tho?
Never had a problem with mine, with my old phone I used to lose signal in Morrisons, with the Iphone I don't lose it anywhere even in Morrisons.

If you get the iphone remember to jail break it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.