UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
when i look back upon my life its always with a se
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been taking 10 units of humalog on training days only, my question is will it be worth taking 10 units on none training days too or is it a waste of time and insulin cheers...

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
I take on training days only also,only on my fourth week,excellent results so far,i don't know if taking it every day will magnify the effects.I'm also unsure whether it needs to be cycled or not or if only taking 3-4 times a week you can just stay on.

I've read that some take it practically with every meal,but there is some speculation that the bloated 'GH' guts in bodybuilding today could also be partly caused by insulin use.

·
when i look back upon my life its always with a se
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackbeard said:
I take on training days only also,only on my fourth week,excellent results so far,i don't know if taking it every day will magnify the effects.I'm also unsure whether it needs to be cycled or not or if only taking 3-4 times a week you can just stay on.

I've read that some take it practically with every meal,but there is some speculation that the bloated 'GH' guts in bodybuilding today could also be partly caused by insulin use.
cheers m8 id only stay on it for about 6 weeks max thats just me tho.....ive got a friend that takes upto 50 units a day i wouldnt go that far his gut is bloated tbh, mine is of 10 units per day lol...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.