UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Ok everyone..

I'm venturing into using insulin and would like to clear things up with everyone before doing so.

Currently I have 3x100ius (3mls each) of Novarapid (it was dirt cheap!!). Now I know it's the fastest acting type and I also know insulin is not a toy to mess about with so I'm going to start with 2iu first and take it from there.. .I'm on no rush with this!

I plan to do the following.

2iu insulin/4iu's HGH PWO - 4x week.

I have read the "Insulin how good" thread and like what Kinprop says about having the shots with your others meals and leave out the PWO shot so plan to look into this when raising the insulin later on.

Questions :

Cycling : How long does most use it for before taking a break? 6on/2off?

PWO meal and 1 hour later : Beside having a PWO shake how many actually sit down and hour later and eat a proper meal?

Transport : I can easily mix the Insulin/HGH night before or before work but what do I carry it to work and then to gym. I leave home at about 8:45 and finish gym everyday at 3pm.

I assume at 2iu mixed with 4iu of HGH I have little worry of go hypo? At roughly what dosage of insulin does one have to be aware of this if you get meals wrong?

I have .5 ml slin syringe which reads 0-50. These pens are 100iu per 3ml.

post-7105-143614053841_thumb.jpg

post-7105-143614053843_thumb.jpg

Diet wise I eat the following during the day

8am : 6 egg whites, 60grams oats and 2 scoops Pro-Lab whey + 4 EFA's

11:45 : 200 grams chicken with about fist full of rice or mashed potatoes and veggies.

Train : 2pm

Finish/PWO : 3pm Met-Rx 25gram protein , and sometimes a cheese, tomato sandwich I back up on the way back to work. (it just taste too nice)

4pm : Another Met-Rx 25g protein with +-60gram oats

6pm : Same as 11:45

9pm : Similar to the 6pm and 11:45 meal but can be 2 pieces of fish.

11:30 : 4 eggs whites plus 2 scoop Pro-Lab + 4 EFA caps, plus 4 ZMA

That's about it... I'm sure you guys spot loads I'm missing.

Attachments

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
I dont knjow wether its a good idea to leave it in your bag for 6+ hours do you go straight home after the gym.

PWO you want some fast acting carbs in there from corn flour or malto unless its in that met rex stuff

A solid meal 45mins to an hour after the jab is very important should be clean cut carbs jacket pot or oats with some lean meat or fish.

if you get meals wrong 2iu may cause you to hypo it depends how sensitive you are etc but its not worth taking any risks.

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
If insulin (high blood sugar) and HGH (low blood sugar) are only secreted at these times, which is fact. Why do you think shooting them together is a good idea?

Serious question here bro, no disrespect or wanting to go into a flame war or ****ing contest or anything. Im just very unsure as to why folk shoot these together PWO. It doesnt make sense to me apart from the stuff I read online, and the fact the both of these hormones are anabolic, fab, and desirable. But why both together at the same time and why PWO?

Seriously and honestly guys. Ive looked into this as you all have, no more, no less. But ive yet to come away with one good scientific reason to do this with regards to building muscle tissue to its fullest. If someone can convince me otherwise, trust me, ill be the first to be bang on it, lol

·
Banned
2,654 Posts
regarding gh/slin pwo iv read a few times its to do with it becoming igf1 ??

slin would be fine out the fridge for 4 weeks once open and being used hgh is much more fragile especially when mixed

·
9,170 Posts
Well I generally do the HGH before bed and sleeping somewhere between my matress and floor is awesome!!! Deeeeeeeeeep sleeeepzzzzz!

But to answer your question Kingprop I read is lessons the chances of going hypo a bit and every bit helps I suppose. That is my only reason for it.

hilly2008 said:
I dont knjow wether its a good idea to leave it in your bag for 6+ hours do you go straight home after the gym.

PWO you want some fast acting carbs in there from corn flour or malto unless its in that met rex stuff

A solid meal 45mins to an hour after the jab is very important should be clean cut carbs jacket pot or oats with some lean meat or fish.

if you get meals wrong 2iu may cause you to hypo it depends how sensitive you are etc but its not worth taking any risks.
Corn flour or Malto hey... any other fast acting carbs people use?

jjb1 said:
regarding gh/slin pwo iv read a few times its to do with it becoming igf1 ??

slin would be fine out the fridge for 4 weeks once open and being used hgh is much more fragile especially when mixed
I mix up 10iu of HGH at a time as that's what the vials come in. Gets used over 3 nights, stored in a fridge using BAC water.

But still does one take it to work in a ice pack or something to keep HGH cool atleast? Cant sit with this sh!t on my desk in a little fridge PMSL.

EDIT: Or just keeping the insulin cool if we establish no real benefit mixing the two together?

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
So its used as a combo for IGF production? Why would this be so massively important for the PWO time? As apposed to any other?

With regards to lessening hypo extremes. Good point. It would, due to the fact that they are apposing hormones, as dictated to by human nature/homeostasis; be correct to conclude.

Conducting correct nutrition and insulin administration would also lessen hypos though surely? Using an expensive compound like HGH to do the job seems......well......expensive if nothing else.

I just question the IGF importance factor for PWO over any other time. If I read tubs of stuff in the GNC I could begin to believe their facts on IGF production by this or that, then combined with the PWO window of opportunity blah-de-blah back up to it hype.

Then combine this with the gym dealers 10ius of this with 10ius of that questionable origins, ive yet to find this to work.

You could of course use IGF instead?

Save money and risk of death.

Gotta be better huh?

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Very intresting thread. Tainted soul - you will have to keep this thread or a new one on your progress on this. Im not anywhere near the stage of using Slin & HGH but want to learn about it.

·
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kingprop said:
Conducting correct nutrition and insulin administration would also lessen hypos though surely? Using an expensive compound like HGH to do the job seems......well......expensive if nothing else.
I'll be more focussed on getting the food right to lessen hypo. Just figured if there is an added % help to lesson going hypo then bonus and wonedered if the two together would have added benefits.

When do you take your HGH Kingprop?

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
On the days i do not use insulin mate. Idea being insulin=anabolic+fat accumulation. HGH=anabolic+fat burning. I believe that all chinese GH available atm is 192aa. This is best used in larger doses than 191aa but less frequently to prevent antibody build up/reaction. I also believe that everyone will suffer this antibody reaction as the GH is not the same as our bodies own. I believe this is true as 192aa was the first synthetic GH available to treat dwarfism, but evidence states that it stopped working for them (hence 191aa creation)

Personally ive used chinese blues on a constant ED regimen and felt the effects dissipated after a few weeks. EOD, or 3xweek has worked much better for me. Im also in favour of administration in high dose short burst type use as this is how our bodies released it when we were kids to help growth. Nature knows best.

I should then consider insulin use at every meal constantly then if nature knows best but here im scared of becoming insulin dependant, so again EOD or 3xweek seems best approach. It seems therefore safer insulin wise and more effective GH wise if GH is 192aa.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
This is really making a mole out of a molehill.

Its really simple.

Just use 10iu's straight off with 10iu's of GH, 5/5 in each bodypart, straight after training, then have a shake with simple sugars straight after, upto 15-20mins TOPS.

Its not rocket science, if someone was to go hypo and didn't realise then they need putting down for being a total tool....because its that obvious, just make sure you have sugary things on hand in case you do, but the GH will really water down any chances of going hypo.

From my experience anyway.

·
adrian
256 Posts
ok it seems like we have some hard line pwo sline users ,which i was for many years with near fatal problems as i pushed the units to high for what my body could absorb lesson learnt.

one point that kingprop has made in another thread is the glucoes in the post work out shake will make the bodys insuline naturaly respond ontop of what you have put in so thats a possible double whamy and stuffing sweets aint the answer because all that **** is being sucked up.

hence water and fat and big guts i no this because it exactly how i have looked in the past.

heres the point im making which king prop has been doing for a while, after each meal, small amounts is safe and gives good full look.

i found i was doing pwo big shake and eating a meal 1 hour later which was 100g protien and 200g carb and looked very full but pregnant as well.

so why just use sline to suck up one meal and one shake when there is a whole days worth of food to take advantage of.

im experimenting with 7 solid meals a day spaced 2.5 hours apart some closer but no longer .

still have pwo shake with simple and complex carbs plus whey but no siln then tea 1 hour after.

im taking sline after the first 5 meals and after my first evenning meal after trainning so thats 6 shots a day .

i have started very low amounts under 2ius and have monitured my blood sugar right through the day and all is good so far no hypos.

im only on sline and gh (taken at seperate times)as im taking a break off the gear.

the sline is novarapid .

i think 25 grams of whey and a cheese and tomato sandwich is dodgy and 60g of oats in the next drink is only 30 odd grams of carbs .

you may get away with it on that low dosage but when you push more units be prepared for trouble.

if you are going with pwo then the meal 1 hour later is essential and a good size one at that.

having done both i feel the little and often is safer and more productive than the big hit in the window of opertuniity but its early days yet for me and this experiment.

king prop talks alot of sence on this one and im a beliver but we have to try different stuff for ourselves so good luck and be safe.

·
9,170 Posts
Adrian, Kimgprop. So you both basically agree skip PWO and use slin with meals.

Eat meal, 5 minutes later inject and then do you have to worry about an hour later feeding the body something? Seeing as you just ate a big meal?

P.S. Adrian.. the cheese and tomato sandwich will be stopping :(

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Not if your proposed 10ius PWO amount was split into 5 x 2iu shots with meals. It will simply increase absorption of said meal and speed this process up. Getting food in and processed well has got to be a good thing.

PWO slin can be a dangerous game. It didnt work for me but as we will all agree it is what works best for you. Experiment first with low dose regimens and see what happens.

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Five-O said:
This is really making a mole out of a molehill.

Its really simple.

Just use 10iu's straight off with 10iu's of GH, 5/5 in each bodypart, straight after training, then have a shake with simple sugars straight after, upto 15-20mins TOPS.

Its not rocket science, if someone was to go hypo and didn't realise then they need putting down for being a total tool....because its that obvious, just make sure you have sugary things on hand in case you do, but the GH will really water down any chances of going hypo.

From my experience anyway.
This is what I mean by blanket dangerous advice. Shoot 10ius then have a shake after? Surely this should be the other way round? Why wait? If the body releases insulin once blood sugar levels rise doing this will run the risk of them never rising enough for natural secretion. This leads to insulin tolerance.

No disrespect meant mate but if shooting in body parts and using a pen how do you know you wont hit a cappiliary therefore speeding up absorption of the insulin? This, at a time of low BS (PWO) and especially if using Novorapid is asking for trouble.

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
So Kingprop, sorry if i sound so unexperienced with this. So you recommend Tainted to use 2iu across 5 meals directly after that meal. I just have a few basic questions on this proposed method

Is this 7 days a week?

When do you personally use the HGH and how much?

Do workout days differ to non workout days?

How long would you run this for in weeks?

Thanks

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
I think we are all inexperienced in this mate to be honest.

Currently using HGH at 5ius twice per day tuesday and thursday. Insulin at meal times (2 meals) mon/wed/fri. I train monday-friday with weekends off and dont run anything then.

With a low dose schedule re insulin use, and its alternate days I am hoping not to see any insulin tolerance build up so in theory you could run this protocol for long periods of time. I think a two week break now and again will only be beneficial to both my pancreas and the assessment of tolerance.

Guess time will tell on that front.

·
Looking Freaky
799 Posts
im a bit lost with the insulin with everymeal?

wont you be naturally producing low dose insulin with everymeal anyway,

whats the point in adding extra at this time? will this not just lead to supression of natural release?

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
kingprop said:
I believe that all chinese GH available atm is 192aa.
Hi Dave how you doing mate all well i hope??

can i ask why you think this?

As for the going Hypo issue i have not used slin for over 9months and i just went Hypo after getting out the shower this just shows you that if this can happen when not using slin just imagine what could happen when using slin...

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.