UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
One step at a time.
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, where the hell have all the flies come from? And all the bloody oversized MOTHS!!!! A moth, no sh!t, has flown into my room, no word of a lie I thought it was a small bird when I first saw it!!

WHAT the hell!! Half the size of my bleedin fist man!! BAH!!

:cursing: :ban: :cursing: :ban: :cursing: :ban:

·
One step at a time.
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The "thing" has taken refuge in a fold of my curtain, it looks like a scene from Jurrasic Park, the trees ruffling around when big beasties are on the move!

Put it this way, if it flies into the side of my head I'm on sick leave from work tomorrow!

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
F.M.J said:
Right, where the hell have all the flies come from? And all the bloody oversized MOTHS!!!! A moth, no sh!t, has flown into my room, no word of a lie I thought it was a small bird when I first saw it!!

i take it you have "small hands":lol: :lol:

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
Im under attack by mahoosive moths an a nightly basis - swear they sit in the same position for hours - look dead and then divebomb me ....it's not funny anymore - terrified of the horrid fings :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
One step at a time.
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jem said:
Im under attack by mahoosive moths an a nightly basis - swear they sit in the same position for hours - look dead and then divebomb me ....it's not funny anymore - terrified of the horrid fings :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's still hiding in the fold of my curtain... I swear I can see it's eyes glowing at me!

It hit my lampshade before it looked like a punchbag swinging around in the middle of my ceiling :laugh:

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
F.M.J said:
It's still hiding in the fold of my curtain... I swear I can see it's eyes glowing at me!

It hit my lampshade before it looked like a punchbag swinging around in the middle of my ceiling :laugh:
Yep try turning the lights off and you can hear their horrid crispy wings fluttering round the room looking for a light source ....eugh revolting :confused1: :lol:

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
lol i only popped in as i thought the thread title said incest lol i wanted to talk about my sister but i guess im in the wrong place lol

changing the subject slightly..... who is in to incest?

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
i have a few of er in the shower on my phone but the lead to link up is broken so cant upload! got a vid of er cleaning er minge and getting a bit cried away and ends up full on frapin one off with the shower head! but like i said lead is broke lol

·
Getting HUGE!
2,039 Posts
big_jim_87 said:
the thread has moved on ok keep up we like family sex in er now ffs.......
Sorry mate my mistake, its just that living where i do ,in the fens, incest is pretty much a given . and i can become a bit blase about it.If youve not got 6 fingered webbed hands and eyebrows on your cheeks you'll not fit in round here.

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
spudsy said:
Sorry mate my mistake, its just that living where i do ,in the fens, incest is pretty much a given . and i can become a bit blase about it.If youve not got 6 fingered webbed hands and eyebrows on your cheeks you'll not fit in round here.
lol i repped you for that

·
Gobby
10,533 Posts
spudsy said:
Its wasps i don't like, can't see that they serve any purpose than to annoy the sh1t out of ya at the end of summer:cursing:

wasps shud be banned
Wasps are evil, hornets are worse.

We have a wasps nest outside our office, but due to 'government cutbacks', they've decided they can't afford to get rid of it - I sh1t you not, they gave us a fly swatter :cursing:

Our days in the office are now filled with us trying to hit the damn things with elastic bands, and hoping they don't come and 'get' us :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
F.M.J said:

Simple solution, dip the wasp in Zippo fuel and light some candles, you'll have the best indoor firework display on your street. :thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.