UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new on here guys but I'm a qualified combat instructor with over 25 years of gathered knowledge. Now, I might not know everything but what i can tell you is this. I broke my back before, fractured and compressed vertibrae from a car accident (17 all together), I've broken both shoulders in the past also, my left in the car crash and my right when an idiot friend of mine hit me hard with a meat tenderiser. If anyone needs any advice let me know, I've cycled test and tren, anavar multiple times and currently I'm on growth and anavar stacked. I'm 5'6 and 9 stone (very light frame plenty of muscle) I done all my own training and brouhht myself from 7 stone to over 8 whilst being vegetarian and natural, then i hit the gear as i plateued at 8.5 stone. Worked my way uo to just under 10 stone then back down to 8.5 when i got sick and had to go into hospital a few times (mental health not physical) and had to start over again from where i stopped naturally gaining. Any advice on training with injuries, advice on suppliments or technique you can ask away and I'll answer honestly every time.
Joint Shoulder Muscle Human body Gesture
Hair Face Joint Head Chin

That's my natural gains.
Joint Shorts Shoulder Muscle Standing

That's enhanced. Done all the work on my own no training partner so i know I'm at least half decent at advice. If i could upload videos easy I'd upload my 100kg shoulder press (8 reps) and a video of me teaching combatives but if anyome wants to see then go to youtube and look for 'Mick Cooke' they're on there. Anyway that's enough for now folks. Chat soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the support fellas...the photo's are from maybe 3 years ago...I've been suffering with depression badly and back pain since then and hadn't got the motivation to continue until about 4 months ago...since then I've been doing maintainance training so i haven't lost my natural gains just my enhanced gains but those are coming back rightly due to muscle/body memory...going to be starting a new course of anavar and finishing the growth off now at the weekend when i can afford what i need then I'll take pre and post photos so you all can get a look and maybe some fellas might get a bit of inspiration to push through to the other side. Again fellas thanks for the compliments they mean a lot to a fella in my position.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers again dude i appreciate the positive feedback...funny story about the meat tenderiser. After he hit me and i moved back screaming in pain his dad full force punched him in the jaw sending him flying and calling him a silly **** so karma hit instantly...no need for retaliation lol

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Baffled as to how you're so light. I'm sure my Mrs is ~8 stone at 5'2 and she's tiny. Your frame/joints must be really small. Still impressive to press the 100KG on the shoulder press at that body weight, whether it's a machine or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeremy Kyle haha no family issues here buddy...i honestly am that light too fellas after the car crash i went down to near 6 and a half stone pure bone and sinew...dunno how I'm that light but it's the way it is...once i start this new course at the weekend I'llbe doing a full diary on starting weight, what training I'm doing and suppliments and my aim is to be back where i left off in about 5 weeks if i can...shouldn't be hard as in december i started back and within 2 weeks had half a stone on so should get the full stone on in 5 weeks...again no training partners...cheers for the compliment on pushing the 100kg buddy i still can't believe i done that myself especially 8 reps but i did...I'm like a wee ant lol

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
I'm new on here guys but I'm a qualified combat instructor with over 25 years of gathered knowledge. Now, I might not know everything but what i can tell you is this. I broke my back before, fractured and compressed vertibrae from a car accident (17 all together), I've broken both shoulders in the past also, my left in the car crash and my right when an idiot friend of mine hit me hard with a meat tenderiser. If anyone needs any advice let me know, I've cycled test and tren, anavar multiple times and currently I'm on growth and anavar stacked. I'm 5'6 and 9 stone (very light frame plenty of muscle) I done all my own training and brouhht myself from 7 stone to over 8 whilst being vegetarian and natural, then i hit the gear as i plateued at 8.5 stone. Worked my way uo to just under 10 stone then back down to 8.5 when i got sick and had to go into hospital a few times (mental health not physical) and had to start over again from where i stopped naturally gaining. Any advice on training with injuries, advice on suppliments or technique you can ask away and I'll answer honestly every time. View attachment 215528 View attachment 215529

That's my natural gains.
View attachment 215530

That's enhanced. Done all the work on my own no training partner so i know I'm at least half decent at advice. If i could upload videos easy I'd upload my 100kg shoulder press (8 reps) and a video of me teaching combatives but if anyome wants to see then go to youtube and look for 'Mick Cooke' they're on there. Anyway that's enough for now folks. Chat soon.
Uhhhhh, seriously?

If this isn't the best trolling on here since ever, then you need to go stand in the corner and have a word with yourself.

You are "that guy". Do you introduce yourself to people like this in real life? As, if you do, you're a bit of a muppet mate.

That's the daftest post I've seen on here. And there's a lot of competition for that title.

What's a combat instructor? What sort of combat? Who you teaching? What you teaching? What are your qualifications? Where did you train?

And to be honest buddy, if you're using steroids over multiple cycles and.look like that? Then you're in no position to give any sort of advice about anything.

You're trolling right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice to meet you too Simon. I'm qualified in panantukan (filipino boxing) i don't teach anywhere i don't want to but i am qualified to IF i ever decide to. I'm going to guess you don't know anything about mental health or serious injuries so I'll let your unenlightened comment slide. As for my steroid use i done 5 weeks of test and tren a few years ago and the odd course of anavar only between then and now and incase you're blind as well as ignorant look at the before and after pic and look at the amount of muscle mass i put on and tell me then i don't know about training...then go re-evaluate your life and attitude cause you seem like a real d**k. Just an observation, probably a fact. Is that a good enough answer for you?

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
Nice to meet you too Simon. I'm qualified in panantukan (filipino boxing) i don't teach anywhere i don't want to but i am qualified to IF i ever decide to. I'm going to guess you don't know anything about mental health or serious injuries so I'll let your unenlightened comment slide. As for my steroid use i done 5 weeks of test and tren a few years ago and the odd course of anavar only between then and now and incase you're blind as well as ignorant look at the before and after pic and look at the amount of muscle mass i put on and tell me then i don't know about training...then go re-evaluate your life and attitude cause you seem like a real d**k. Just an observation, probably a fact. Is that a good enough answer for you?
Hahahaha.

So, what advice do you think you're going to give?
And stop waving the victim card buddy, couldn't care less what has happened to you, everyone has had some shot happen to them, they don't strut in somewhere offering advice, then moaning they've got it tough.

Seriously, what advice?

You're before and after pictures are the differences between a natty eating an extra meal and doing some actual lifting. If you're using steroids you're wasting your time for what you've achieved.
Read the room.

You've came in here acting like you're on high and being butt hurt because someone laughs at you.

So, go, give some advice. You pick on what. Let's hear it.

And you look and come across like a troll. This would have been a comedy skit on any other forum.

You don't need steroids to get to the bare minimum, which is what you, by your pictures, have achieved. You are an example of why most people shouldn't use steroids.

I mean, do you honestly think the "physique" you've achieved with the use of PEDs is note worthy? Injuries or not (let's play that game too, two torn rotator cuffs, broken arms, two dislocated wrists, broken wrist, torn elbows and shoulders and knees, slipped disks, bulging disks and a shit load more, means nothing) as it only shows you're the one in need of advice.

But I'm willing to learn. So goz what is the advice you think you're in a position to give. Genuinely interested.

You offered, so I am humbly requesting your advice.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts