UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Im on the third month of a cycle at the moment and im using Galenika test-e,

and in about every second shot i do, it seems i get an injection pain 2 days after, the injection it self never hurts until about 2 days after, and it stays for about 5 days since its first discovered. You know why this can be?

There is no swelling, but sure its hard to walk, and the injection pain always moves a little bit down day after day, i also clean leg with alcohol, and i inject in the middle of the vastus lateralis muscle with a 1,5" needle.

My last cycle didnt have these problems

Some tips would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
No but i get the same thing, all i can tell you is the more the injection hurts when i actually do it the less painful it seems to be post injection for some reason lol.

Try massaging the area for a few minutes after or get the oil nice and warm before injecting, could be that its dosed higher in BA..could be a lot of reasons.

Its more bizzare for me, i shoot in the near bottom of my ass and get the pain right at the top of it.

·
Newbie Trainer
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
andysutils said:
No but i get the same thing, all i can tell you is the more the injection hurts when i actually do it the less painful it seems to be post injection for some reason lol.

Try massaging the area for a few minutes after or get the oil nice and warm before injecting, could be that its dosed higher in BA..could be a lot of reasons.

Its more bizzare for me, i shoot in the near bottom of my ass and get the pain right at the top of it.
I heard too that high ba content can do this, do they use ba in pharm graded stuff?

ya that sounds strange about the pain moving to the top, a bit comforting now i know these problems occur, i wish i knew exactly what causes this.

ya i will take a heating pad or a hot bath after inject also with some massage to see if its gonna be better.

im hoping for the best, next inject on friday keep your thumbs crossed lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.