UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, been a lurker here for many years and finally have decided to come out of the wood work! The reason being I have recently purchased a few (15) vials of infinti gear.

Now I have just read pscarbs thread regarding the fakes a while back and have some questions as I believe what I have bought to be the fakes... BUT! There are inconsistencies now between the fake vials as well? Which according to some posters on pscarbs thread would not happen as if the fakes are produced by the same printer etc then they should be consistent in how they differ from the legit infiti vials.

The vials I bought from a source who is a good guy and I know to use this gear and it works for him, but everything about them points to them being the fakes: thin foil print, lightish shade of blue, higher positioning of labels and most notocible is the font of the print on the expiry dates. In pscarbs and tommybananas legit Infiniti vials the letter E had a distinct curvy shape, where the fake vials E's are clear straight cut lines.

However like I mentioned earlier I have inconsistencies between my fakes. The EQ has a slightly darker box than the tmt, but the eq vial label is much more faded than the tmt label. Also note that the batch number for tmt and eq is the same, and is the same batch number as Tommy's fakes I believe.

Also I would appreciate it if some kind soul could tag Paul, tommy, tekkers and machete into this as this is my second post and I am clueless on how to do things on here haha.

Pics below

View attachment DSC_0318.JPG

Attachments

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today mate, and yeah I agree that looks more fake, but the weird thing is they where bought from the same source on the same day, who took from them from the same original distribution box ( think it contained 50 or so perfectly packed boxes of vials) in front of my own eyes. Don't know what to make of it haha

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell a lie, think it was 25 like this photo, which adds up with this post from xpower..

just recieved this email ....

infiniti is a standard £xx per unit (25 min order) products include ..

tri-tren 150

tren ace 100

TMT 500

test prop 100

test e 250

test cyp 250

test 400

sust 250

mast prop 100

eq 200 undec

eq-test 500

deca 250

deca 400

Seems legit lol ...
Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No holograms mate no, can you post a close pic of the font on the batch no and expiry date because that to me is the most concerning difference besides the thickness of the foil lettering? Colour could simply be the eq being left outout and fading in the light for a while or something. Also do your different compound have the same expiry date and are you currently running any?

·
These Gains Are Loyal.
2,678 Posts
I have never had holograms but I've always got older batches and had no issues. I'll upload my rip blend now.

Got this about 2 weeks ago, older batch from 2014, working a treat though.

Attachments

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Land Of Supplements
8,684 Posts
No holograms mate no, can you post a close pic of the font on the batch no and expiry date because that to me is the most concerning difference besides the thickness of the foil lettering? Colour could simply be the eq being left outout and fading in the light for a while or something. Also do your different compound have the same expiry date and are you currently running any?
Il post more pics when I get home and check dates.

I'm currently using their test 400 & my missus is using the clen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.