UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Nothing earns you geek points like installing Linu
2,211 Posts
Quality!

Seen that video loads of times and always makes me laugh. Matt Damon is quality, you wouldnt get Tom Cruise doing something like that.

Matt and Jimmy always do funny sketches and stuff, loads on youtube!

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
the woman annoys the hell out of me, I hope she puts on that voice i hate it...makes me cringe when i watch school of rock really hate her

tainted she is an actress out of school of fock and a female comedian i think

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I went away for the weekend and got tot he place late friday night and was lucky enough to see Jonathon Ross on TV which I havent seen in over a year atleast. He had Goron Ramsy and Ricky Gerveis on and I have never laughed so much as his show. It was brilliant.... Then he has this female on (Sarah) and myself and my gf both sat there waiting for her to be funny... she wasnt.

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
TaintedSoul said:
So I went away for the weekend and got tot he place late friday night and was lucky enough to see Jonathon Ross on TV which I havent seen in over a year atleast. He had Goron Ramsy and Ricky Gerveis on and I have never laughed so much as his show. It was brilliant.... Then he has this female on (Sarah) and myself and my gf both sat there waiting for her to be funny... she wasnt.
nope.

and she was on something else too.... 8 out of 10 cats or something similar.... was on tonight. Not funny on that either....

·
Nothing earns you geek points like installing Linu
2,211 Posts
Friday night Jonathon Ross was probably the funniest episode of this show.

Brilliant, I love Gordon Ramsey and Ricky Gervaise. When you compare Gordon to how Jamie Oliver was the other week such a better interview.

Sarah Silverman was pretty funny aswell.

·
Online Coach
6,086 Posts
kyrocera said:
Friday night Jonathon Ross was probably the funniest episode of this show.

Brilliant, I love Gordon Ramsey and Ricky Gervaise. When you compare Gordon to how Jamie Oliver was the other week such a better interview.

Sarah Silverman was pretty funny aswell.
Any idea how to watch it? Missed it on Fri :cursing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts