UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Im 24, female, just joined the gym again after a year (went travelling then moved to London) so am really quite demotivated at the moment. I weigh just under 9 stone and my goal is to get to 8st 6, which is my most comfortable weight at a small 5ft 2" :)

If there is anyone in the same boat, gimme a shout, I could do with a bit of motivation and support from a few others coz at the moment I'm finding it so hard to drag myself to the gym!

My diet is completely awful, which annoys me because I used to be really healthy. I rarely eat breakfast, and tend to eat sandwiches for lunch and noodles for tea because Im skint and theyre v.cheap, but I hate that I'm eating loads of carbs these days, particularly as I work in an office so I'm sat on my **** all day.

Anyway, I'll try and post a couple of photo's so if anyone wants to start 'fighting the flab' with me, let me know!

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i bloody hope so!

oh and to whoever reads this, ive just started taking Maximuscle's Thermobol, I know they're not the best but I needed a quick fix, any recommendations on the best slimming pills would be great, thanks!

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Hey Kezzer,

Welcome to the Forum.

What you want to achieve is easy done with a good diet and cardio sessions. :D

First of, post up your diet so we can see what your eating(or in this case not eating) so we can maybe change it, and help you acheive your goals.

Geo

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Guys!

Thanks for helping me out, this is a usual day is like for me;

Breakfast;

Most days I don't eat anything, but if I do I'll eat two pieces of brown toast with butter/margerine.

Lunch;

Usually a sandwhich; brown bread, butter and salad, occassionally I'll have some ham on it but usually just the salad.

Lately I've been bad tho and have been buying out, so I've been having heavy, creamy pasta's.

Dinner;

Usually a packet of supernoodles, or fish fingers, or a tin of soup. I'm renting in London so times are hard! :p Its quick and easy and so cheap which is why I tend to eat them a lot. If I go round to my boyfriends house I usually eat what they're having (never look a gift horse in the mouth :), which can be anything horrific from chips, to bacon, to pies! I hate all these foods but have gotten into a terrible habit.

I don't drink as much water as I should. If I'm trying to be good, I'll snack on cup-a-soups through the day, but this always leaves me craving more and then I start to eat anything I can get my hands on!

So there it is! I know my diet is just AWFUL at the moment, I never used to be this bad with food but since I started fending for myself I've found it a lot harder stay balanced when I'm only cooking for myself.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate a kick up the a*rse and any advice you've got for me.

Thanks so much!

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just uploaded a photo, not a great one, on my profile so you can see how im looking at the moment. I think I've put on a couple of pounds since it was takne, but either way, I badly want to tone up.

My main areas for concern are my arms (triceps - so flabby!) and my tummy. These are my trouble areas and I'm v.self conscious about it.

Thanks for helping me out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts