UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
No way of knowing mate....

As ive said plenty of times before, the manufatcturers of these generic peptides will put any coloured lid on any product, so you need to trust your source...

Only one way to find out now... :)

·
On the never ending road to recovery
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
StephenC said:
No way of knowing mate....

As ive said plenty of times before, the manufatcturers of these generic peptides will put any coloured lid on any product, so you need to trust your source...

Only one way to find out now... :)
guess ur right... time to load up :tongue:

·
On the never ending road to recovery
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
turbo21 said:
can i ask what doseages your planning to run bro as i just waiting for mine to turn up i read 40mcg a day ????

cheers

turbo
i ran 50mcg befor on days after training... this time im running 100mcg

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
DGS said:
Hasnt IGF use supposedly got a link to an increased risk of getting cancer ???
From research ive seen and advice from people i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole... I cant remember the exact mechanism behind it what can cause future issues but when i read it, it didn't sound too good

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I havn't seen that type before, is it the IGF13lr, thats what I have igtropin, I liked it the last time I did it, Can someone give me the link on this and a corolation to cancer? why should polypeptide bonds cause cancer, can someone give me a source of this information, I am not saying it doesn't exsist, I would just like to read it.....

·
If its clean its good to go™
2,977 Posts
The Raptor said:
A friend of mine who works in science said that this is one of the most dangerous BB meds available and that it really could cause future issues
Mostly dose relevant ...

Most things if done to excess are harmful.

Maybe your friend could comment further and post some links up? :)

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
i have looked alot and am yet to find any direct studies showing factual evidence on doses we would take.

its the same with growth alot of people saying this and that yet fact is people have been using for over 20/30 years and we dont have loadsa bodybuilders etc with growths/cancer left right and center.

also take into accound GH is prescribed as anti aging in america etc im sure and available from clinics. Lots of stars like silvester stalone etc use

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Come on Raptor mate, do you have any idea the damage you caused with the doses of dnp you were running and the free radicals involved...

Everything in this game is a risk...

Any time you put gh, gh peps etc in your body a large part of this is converted to igf... Holy sh1t, I'm using gh pepes, synth gh & igf concurrently right now, better book my appointment with the doc just now :lol:

sorry if the above seems flippant but you should understand the risks your taking before you use anything, no one but yourself to blame if you don't as there is to s of research info available

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
Why should it effect body builders, they make boats no!, i have just read another statement saying it can be used to thwart the onset of cancer, but I will take the point in mind, it also said it was iGF1 produced by the body, so there are people out there that are naturally going to be more susceptable to the cancers this can cause?

I lost my partner at 35 with a brain tumor, she didn't smoke or drink heavy, I lost two sisters one 44 one 45, they both were heavy smokers, i'll take my chances.....

·
If its clean its good to go™
2,977 Posts
StephenC said:
Come on Raptor mate, do you have any idea the damage you caused with the doses of dnp you were running and the free radicals involved...

Everything in this game is a risk...

Any time you put gh, gh peps etc in your body a large part of this is converted to igf... Holy sh1t, I'm using gh pepes, synth gh & igf concurrently right now, better book my appointment with the doc just now :lol:

sorry if the above seems flippant but you should understand the risks your taking before you use anything, no one but yourself to blame if you don't as there is to s of research info available
Nah nee point bud...

I'll speak with the funeral director.. btw leave me your gear in your will :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.