UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Predator Nutrition for selecting me to run this.

Im currently cutting, Im 24, weight 225 lbs and 6"3.

The plan will be 4 x 60 mins a.m cardio a week, with 4 x weights sessions.

My diet will mainly consist of fruit, veg and protein.

Some pictures from 2 weeks ago are here.

I cant wait to start.

Photo0153.jpg

Photo0152.jpg

·
Gym Addict
307 Posts
You got tons of solid muscle underneath bro, very impressive IMO. Keep working hard, and you will transform yourself nicely! Your like me, carry our "baggage" in the mid-section :D !

Upper body looks great though! If I can do anything for you, diet, training, supplementation, etc. please feel free to ask!

Mike

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Starting this product today, I took 1 cap this morning before my a.m. cardio, I took the dog up the mountains and did some light jogging. I'll take another before I do weights in the afternoon, will stick to 2 caps a day for this week and see how I get on.

Bench

12x60kg

8x80kg

8x90kg

4x100kg help with last

3x100kg help with last

3x100kg help with last

^^^**** Poor

Incline Smith Machine (not including bar)

8x40kg

8x60kg

6x70kg

4x80kg

Pec Machine

4 x 12

Cable Flies

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
55 mins unfueled up the woods with the dog mainly jogging, small bit of walking, was pretty hilly, all incline on the way up, my legs are in bits from it now, even the dog was wrecked from it. Had 1 Adipoxil cap before hand.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
predatorN said:
Hi Shane

Any effects in terms of body heat, appetite etc?
I have been a little warmer but here in Ireland the weather has been warmer this week too so kinda hard to say, i would say I have been a little warmer than usual.

Appetite, yeah I have found I can go a few hours without even having food on my mind, usually after a few hours Id feel the need to eat, whereas now food aint such a big deal.

I ment to add I was 223.9 lbs when I started on day 1.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 caps today, 1 in the morning, another in the afternoon.

Did some shoulders and arms.

Military Press

5 sets

Upright Rows

5 sets

Tricep Ext

5 sets

BB Curl

5 sets

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Energy Levels - No real change

Body Heat - Was a little warmer last week, the weather has warmer here in Ireland so hard to say accurately whether it was the caps or the weather.

Effect on Appetite - First 2 days I noticed my appetite wasnt as big, I wasnt craving food if I went a few hours without it, back to normal since that.

Effect on Performance - Have had no noticeable effects with regard to cardio/weight training.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.