UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
i believe if you win a UKBFF qualifier you cannot enter any other federations shows between that point and the british finals, or else you are disqualified.

some people just tend to prefer one or the other for a multitude of reasons.

i have competed in both and in my experience UKBFF (EFBB) shows have been slightly better than NABBA ones, probably due to budget, and I have not been to any big nabba shows so that probably explains that one...... however, also IME, is that nabba tend to treat athletes a little better and more like people than cattle, which can sometimes happen at bodybuilding shows.

there are pros and cons to both but all in all i would compete in either as they are both run by people who love the sport and who have put a lot into the sport.

G

·
further to my last points, you can always requalify i think if you get disqualified but that is a dangerous route to take....

when i won the south coast juniors it was uncontested so i won by default, now i knew for a fact i did not have the size/condition to compete at the british so i set myself the task of competing at the mansfield that same year, which was a week or two before the british, if i had placed in that show i would have done the british but i didnt... very glad i did it that way though as it saves embarassment.....

for example this year at the south coast i think there were about 7 juniors, anyone of those would have beaten me when i 'won' it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts