UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of taking 0.5mg of Armidex every other day during a cycle but if im taking that can i still take my AI during PCT which would be 20-25mg Aromasin each day. for 5 weeks with nolva.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
G-man99 said:
Adex and aromasin are both AI's so why change one for the other and why run it during PCT??

Nolva and clomid (possibly also proviron) and HCG is used for PCT
Agree with the G-man, HCG can also be run during your cycle.

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was going to do this for first cycle..

Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 250mg Each injection (twice week ) 10/12 week cycle

7-10 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

HCG During Cycle 125ius 3 Times weekly

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-5 Nolva 20mg

Week 1-5 20-25mg Aromasin each day.

is there a way to add aromasin during my cycle to prevent gyno and would i still be taking it during pct? not sure on how the dosages would work. I picked adex because it's better on cycle from what i read and aromasin works better off cycle.. but i'd rather use aro since it'll be cheaper/easier.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
Was going to do this for first cycle..

Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 250mg Each injection (twice week ) 10/12 week cycle

7-10 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

HCG During Cycle 125ius 3 Times weekly

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-5 Nolva 20mg

Week 1-5 20-25mg Aromasin each day.

is there a way to add aromasin during my cycle to prevent gyno and would i still be taking it during pct? not sure on how the dosages would work. I picked adex because it's better on cycle from what i read and aromasin works better off cycle.. but i'd rather use aro since it'll be cheaper/easier.
You should start you own thread mate. :)

Test E - whole 500mg in one shot per week for 12 weeks.

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg e3d.

PCT 14 days after last jab - PCT to be Clomid (100/100/50/50) and Nolva (20/20/20/20).

Cycle assist - would not bother with (my view).

Unsure on HCG dosage - still getting my head around dosage, but I think you start that a few weeks into cycle (don't quote me on this) :)

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dagman72 said:

PCT 14 days after last jab - PCT to be Clomid (100/100/50/50) and Nolva (20/20/20/20).

Unsure on HCG dosage - still getting my head around it, but I think you start that a few weeks into cycle (don't quote me on this) :)
why the clomid? so i'll take pct for only 4 weeks

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Dagman72 said:
Clomid and Nolva combined will help in recovery (sorry, don't have time to go into the ins and outs of it technically) - read the sticky about PCT mate :) and yes PCT for 4 weeks - how many weeks was you planning on doing Danny?

PCT thread below:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/47593-understanding-pct.html
5 weeks is what i read on almost every Sticky PCT thread i found on steroids.com thanks for the link though. i'll probably change it to 4. and it's alright i'll read up on it myself :) -edit this site has no pm option? weird o_o

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
5 weeks is what i read on almost every Sticky PCT thread i found on steroids.com thanks for the link though. i'll probably change it to 4. and it's alright i'll read up on it myself :) -edit this site has no pm option? weird o_o
You have to be a member for some time length or certain amount of posts before you PM (private message) I think :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,916 Posts
Dagman72 said:

Unsure on HCG dosage - still getting my head around dosage, but I think you start that a few weeks into cycle (don't quote me on this) :)
Agree on above ^^^^

HCG to be used between 500iu and 1000iu once per week throughout cycle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.