UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

If you could have any talent what would it be?

2K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  Jem 
#1 ·
If your were giving a wish to have any special talent or be anyone in the world what or who would you be?i wouldn't change who i am i would like to have a real good singing voice that could take me places and make me wealthy or be a world class guitarist sounds a bit naff but its what i like.

#2 ·
Jonnyboi said:
If your were giving a wish to have any special talent or be anyone in the world what or who would you be?i wouldn't change who i am i would like to have a real good singing voice that could take me places and make me wealthy or be a world class guitarist sounds a bit naff but its what i like.
:thumb: :thumb :. Joe Satriani.....GOD !!!!

#5 ·
I would say getting girls but i imagine most will say that..

I'd love to be incredibly talented on the piano, my favourite instrument something about it just gets me, would love to learn to play it when i can afford lessons. Wouldn't mind being able to sing either!

#23 ·
Katy said:
I've always wanted to be good at kick boxing. Had lessons when I was younger but stupidly quit because my friend quit :cursing:
I did this same thing, did it a few years back when i was bout 13/14 for bout 6 months and seriously loved it, got told i was a natural for the sport aswell, my mate who got me into had been doing it 1 and a half years or so, hes done bout 3/4 now and has went to thailand for 6 weeks training, is an instructor in

His class and got some titles behind him! Would love to go back but the one i went to has moved from the local lesuire center to a couple towns over to a proper thai boxing gym, would go if i could drive! For the moment tho im thinking of starting tukido :D form of martial arts that looks ace and is near by

#26 ·
Ryan16 said:
I did this same thing, did it a few years back when i was bout 13/14 for bout 6 months and seriously loved it, got told i was a natural for the sport aswell, my mate who got me into had been doing it 1 and a half years or so, hes done bout 3/4 now and has went to thailand for 6 weeks training, is an instructor in

His class and got some titles behind him! Would love to go back but the one i went to has moved from the local lesuire center to a couple towns over to a proper thai boxing gym, would go if i could drive! For the moment tho im thinking of starting tukido :D form of martial arts that looks ace and is near by
I similarly was very good for my experience. I really enjoyed it but was young, so when my friend quit I didn't want to go on my anymore. My only excuse now is simply that other things in life have taken priority. If I could have a wish granted for a talent though, that could be it.

Though, in preparation for moving to the coast, being naturally talented at surfing would be pretty good! Instead, I'll have to learn from scratch and make a total **** out of myself! :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.