UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BALLS TO THE WALL
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your were giving a wish to have any special talent or be anyone in the world what or who would you be?i wouldn't change who i am i would like to have a real good singing voice that could take me places and make me wealthy or be a world class guitarist sounds a bit naff but its what i like.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Jonnyboi said:
If your were giving a wish to have any special talent or be anyone in the world what or who would you be?i wouldn't change who i am i would like to have a real good singing voice that could take me places and make me wealthy or be a world class guitarist sounds a bit naff but its what i like.
:thumb: :thumb :. Joe Satriani.....GOD !!!!

·
Gym Addict
191 Posts
I would say getting girls but i imagine most will say that..

I'd love to be incredibly talented on the piano, my favourite instrument something about it just gets me, would love to learn to play it when i can afford lessons. Wouldn't mind being able to sing either!

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
to be awesome at street dancing, fvcking love it! really fasinates me, would love to start lessons soon but only place near me is more than 25 miles away!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.