UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
It would be in public too, so affray and public order maybe? Also, someone is BOUND to get injured if you're gonna argue with a fcuking CHAINSAW in your hands.......

You'd certainly get your point across though :)

·
Powerlifter
1,631 Posts
aggreivated burgly, breaking and entering, criminal damage, public order offences, possibly going equipped, carrying an offensive weapon prob a host of other offenses could be added

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Make sure you use a STIHL and have it serviced,new spark plug...sharpen chain,no loose freys on the pull cord.

Dont go in half c0cked...drop a gram of billy as well....got to be focused for this one pal.

Stakeout the gaff for a week or two,get the timing right....you should be fine.

·
Can sort of still be ar$ed with this game
1,218 Posts
If they were inside, it could be a serious offence.

Planning, selection if weapon, threats to the person.

Wouldn't look good pal.

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
pea head said:
Make sure you use a STIHL and have it serviced,new spark plug...sharpen chain,no loose freys on the pull cord.

Dont go in half c0cked...drop a gram of billy as well....got to be focused for this one pal.

Stakeout the gaff for a week or two,get the timing right....you should be fine.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreeessssss Pea-head

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was a former friend. Owes me money but doesn't live in same city. If I was going to go down there then it would have to be a good scare tactic. I'm not willing to get any sort of record for it though. I think I just have to write it off :-(

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
I have seen some sh1t over the years but FFS...even somebody whos that thick they have to take their d1ck out to count to 11 even knows how on top that sh1t is.

Not exactly quiet is it ?.....just to scare them ?

Why not gets some fcuking Pikeys knick you a dump truck and plough it through the front of the house around Corrie time.....just to scare them of course,dont go revving the t1ts off it once you are in.....THATS ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Always Injured said:
It was a former friend. Owes me money but doesn't live in same city. If I was going to go down there then it would have to be a good scare tactic. I'm not willing to get any sort of record for it though. I think I just have to write it off :-(
have you tried asking him for the money before resorting to chainsaw-wielding threats?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.