UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
I could never do that weird thing in my brain has to be the same days at the same time even have it in my calendar pin days.
Dunno why bit weird really lol
I'm usually quite regimented with it myself but I've been feeling sorry for myself lately and it's gone out of the window. Will resume with regular pins now though.

·
Banned
16 Posts
I'm usually quite regimented with it myself but I've been feeling sorry for myself lately and it's gone out of the window. Will resume with regular pins now though.
I know exactly how you feel. Seems to be happening to a lot of people recently. I’m normally a sucker for a routine but the last few weeks has been all funky!

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
View attachment 216652
Decided to actually take stock of what I actually had in stock - turns out I've probably for enough EQ to last me a few years!

Yes there's the famous Chiron handwritten labels, soo unprofessional 🙄 they actually a custom blend of 200test/200eq per ml (I "cruise" on 150 of each) made to make my life a little easier cause Chiron are all round good chaps!

Yes I have used other labs too, yes they also make good products but Chiron are the only lab so far that look after me as a customer, make custom blends for me and actively encourage feedback from users which they then act on.

I also found I have some of the notorious e400 left - awesome 😁

Anyways let's see what you guys are playing with this summer!
What do you get from adding eq to your cruise?

Curious

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What do you get from adding eq to your cruise?

Curious
Increased RBC & heamo (I burn through a lot of oxygen each day) and better recovery - it helps me keep performance values up during cruise period and keep up training volume. I train twice a day blast and cruise periods and don't "blast" through the whole racing season.

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
The only thing I ever stashed vials of was primo and u use to have like 13g worth, still have a fair amount.

But 50+ vials of gear imo is just overkill. What if God forbid you have a medical issue, life changing circumstances, a heart attack, which then forces you to change you're blasting habits. It be a waste.

I'm the next couple years if I do not feel I have what it takes to be competitive on stage I'll seriosuly restrict my aas use going forward. I prefer life longevity over vanity by that stage. I can live with a good physique and not a competitive one.

How old are you op out of curiosity?

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
Increased RBC & heamo (I burn through a lot of oxygen each day) and better recovery - it helps me keep performance values up during cruise period and keep up training volume. I train twice a day blast and cruise periods and don't "blast" through the whole racing season.
don't lie. people don't make compound choices for specific goals on here, they do it purely for instagram based on the "best stack" threads. you use the EQ cos it makes your shoulders look good, admit it.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
don't lie. people don't make compound choices for specific goals on here, they do it purely for instagram based on the "best stack" threads. you use the EQ cos it makes your shoulders look good, admit it.
Unfortunately bud, as much as the vain part of me wishes that was true - I don't have a particularly great physique (think bulkly track & field guy rather than BB) - I train for athletic performance (endurance, speed work and Olly lifting mostly) and use AAS mostly for recovery so I can train like a dickhead.

I'm too ugly to be aesthetic and that's the unfortunate truth 😂

I do have nice shoulders now you mention it 👍

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
Ah yeah, forgot about your endurance stuff

·
Registered
5 day a week split, up from 4 day as I'm intermediate
42 Posts
I could never do that weird thing in my brain has to be the same days at the same time even have it in my calendar pin days.
Dunno why bit weird really lol
I have it on the calender too, that way I don't end up hitting the same site twice in a row (I'm 48 with a memory like a brain damaged goldfish!) I like to keep everything recorded, when I start cycles, gains, bodyweight and obviously all my training. If you train with no routine it's a big waste of time, if you take gear and don't know what it's doing it's pointless. So I'm with ya haha!

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Just started eq myself 💪
I think you'll enjoy it as a performance enhancer - by around week 5 you should notice recovery between sets is much quicker and recovery between intense workouts is greatly improved. You can lift with much greater intensity at greater frequency and not suffer the compounding fatigue you'd normally get from constantly pushing high intensity sets.

That's my experience anyways 😂✌

21 - 40 of 52 Posts