UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Font Bottle cap Pattern Rectangle

Decided to actually take stock of what I actually had in stock - turns out I've probably for enough EQ to last me a few years!

Yes there's the famous Chiron handwritten labels, soo unprofessional 馃檮 they actually a custom blend of 200test/200eq per ml (I "cruise" on 150 of each) made to make my life a little easier cause Chiron are all round good chaps!

Yes I have used other labs too, yes they also make good products but Chiron are the only lab so far that look after me as a customer, make custom blends for me and actively encourage feedback from users which they then act on.

I also found I have some of the notorious e400 left - awesome 馃榿

Anyways let's see what you guys are playing with this summer!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not round here mate; don't think they got the resources to follow up in actual crimes let alone possession of a substance it's legal to possess 馃槀
That being said if I got the limited numbers they have got on a bit of EQ it'd probably drive efficiency up. I'll give the police crime comissioner a call and pitch it to em 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice chiron stash there pal always positive feedback from anyone that uses them
Yeah - it's all been good. To be honest maybe I've been lucky but all of the oils I've got from various labs have been good - orals are a different story as some labs are knocking out complete pish for orals - but pretty every reputable lab has decent oils - it's the customer service that keeps me coming back to chiron more than anything else - that and I think the price is slightly cheaper but not 100% on that as I don't price compare

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don鈥檛 keep a big haul personally. Usually just a couple of vials. Maybe up to 6 at a push. If I stock up too much, I end up wasting a load of it and they鈥檒l sit opened and half-used forever.
Tbf once I open something I finish it - I don't think I'll be buying much else this year or so though 馃槀馃槀

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What do you get from adding eq to your cruise?

Curious
Increased RBC & heamo (I burn through a lot of oxygen each day) and better recovery - it helps me keep performance values up during cruise period and keep up training volume. I train twice a day blast and cruise periods and don't "blast" through the whole racing season.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
don't lie. people don't make compound choices for specific goals on here, they do it purely for instagram based on the "best stack" threads. you use the EQ cos it makes your shoulders look good, admit it.
Unfortunately bud, as much as the vain part of me wishes that was true - I don't have a particularly great physique (think bulkly track & field guy rather than BB) - I train for athletic performance (endurance, speed work and Olly lifting mostly) and use AAS mostly for recovery so I can train like a dickhead.

I'm too ugly to be aesthetic and that's the unfortunate truth 馃槀

I do have nice shoulders now you mention it 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Just started eq myself 馃挭
I think you'll enjoy it as a performance enhancer - by around week 5 you should notice recovery between sets is much quicker and recovery between intense workouts is greatly improved. You can lift with much greater intensity at greater frequency and not suffer the compounding fatigue you'd normally get from constantly pushing high intensity sets.

That's my experience anyways 馃槀鉁

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I've used Chiron for a while now, and placed a few orders through the site since it opened but saw nothing about these custom blends

How do you manage to get these as I'd love a test prop/npp blend
Just email them and ask; tell them what compounds you want and what dosages. Easy as that. I know another guy who got them to do a test/tren blend because he doesn't like mast (scared of losing his hair).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
I know I said I wasn't gonna order anymore but I couldn't help but give the infamous Inject OXY ago - gonna run 0.3ml a day for 4/5 weeks and see how I go.

Also grabbed some more bulk 350 which now has a proper label. Quiet nicely done but think I preferred the hand written labels tbh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts