UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Font Bottle cap Pattern Rectangle

Decided to actually take stock of what I actually had in stock - turns out I've probably for enough EQ to last me a few years!

Yes there's the famous Chiron handwritten labels, soo unprofessional 馃檮 they actually a custom blend of 200test/200eq per ml (I "cruise" on 150 of each) made to make my life a little easier cause Chiron are all round good chaps!

Yes I have used other labs too, yes they also make good products but Chiron are the only lab so far that look after me as a customer, make custom blends for me and actively encourage feedback from users which they then act on.

I also found I have some of the notorious e400 left - awesome 馃榿

Anyways let's see what you guys are playing with this summer!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not round here mate; don't think they got the resources to follow up in actual crimes let alone possession of a substance it's legal to possess 馃槀
That being said if I got the limited numbers they have got on a bit of EQ it'd probably drive efficiency up. I'll give the police crime comissioner a call and pitch it to em 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice chiron stash there pal always positive feedback from anyone that uses them
Yeah - it's all been good. To be honest maybe I've been lucky but all of the oils I've got from various labs have been good - orals are a different story as some labs are knocking out complete pish for orals - but pretty every reputable lab has decent oils - it's the customer service that keeps me coming back to chiron more than anything else - that and I think the price is slightly cheaper but not 100% on that as I don't price compare

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 keep a big haul personally. Usually just a couple of vials. Maybe up to 6 at a push. If I stock up too much, I end up wasting a load of it and they鈥檒l sit opened and half-used forever.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don鈥檛 keep a big haul personally. Usually just a couple of vials. Maybe up to 6 at a push. If I stock up too much, I end up wasting a load of it and they鈥檒l sit opened and half-used forever.
Tbf once I open something I finish it - I don't think I'll be buying much else this year or so though 馃槀馃槀

Premium Member
Tbf once I open something I finish it - I don't think I'll be buying much else this year or so though 馃槀馃槀
My attention span is too short, I get bored mid-cycle and stop pinning a lot of the time. I did my first pin in like 13 days today because I've been lazy with it. Need a kick up the arse.

Premium Member
My attention span is too short, I get bored mid-cycle and stop pinning a lot of the time. I did my first pin in like 13 days today because I've been lazy with it. Need a kick up the arse.
I could never do that weird thing in my brain has to be the same days at the same time even have it in my calendar pin days.
Dunno why bit weird really lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts