UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry in advance cause i know there hundreds of these threads around but im still confused lol,

i got my melanotan 2 today (10ml) and 2ml of bac water,

im gona add the 2ml fo bac water into the powerderd vial.

i wanna load on .5ml everyday for 7 days?

then maintain on .5ml every 4 days?

.5ml of this solution will be 10ius on a 1ml insulin needle? and this will give me 20 shots at this dosage?

so when ive mixed the solution is it ok to keep it in the fridge then just keep taking it out when i need to do a shot?

also i only have complete insulin needles so i carnt take the needle off after drawing the soultion and change it, is it ok to draw up with an inslin pin and then inject with it?

sorry for the many many questions just wanna get it right.

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
065744 said:
sorry in advance cause i know there hundreds of these threads around but im still confused lol,

i got my melanotan 2 today (10ml) and 2ml of bac water,

i wanna load on .5ml everyday for 7 days?

then maintain on .5ml every 4 days?

.5ml of this solution will be 10ius on a 1ml insulin needle? and this will give me 20 shots at this dosage?

so when ive mixed the solution is it ok to keep it in the fridge then just keep taking it out when i need to do a shot?

also i only have complete insulin needles so i carnt take the needle off after drawing the soultion and change it, is it ok to draw up with an inslin pin and then inject with it?

When mixed keep it in the fridge in the vial, when you need a injection load 1 iu into the needle and off you go. MT2 is good in the fridge for a year.

·
MORE PAIN = MORE GAIN
2,673 Posts
yes that all sounds about right Iam on it now tanning for a comp , I use the same needles an everything been ok for me just use antisptic wipes to be on safe side

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
065744 said:

i got my melanotan 2 today (10mg) and 2ml of bac water,

i wanna load on .5mg everyday for 7 days? try 0.5mg a day for 4 days then up it to 1mg a day. Then hit sunbed for 1st time at day 5(day of 1st 1mg). Keep adding 1mg a day and go to sunbed eod until you get colour you want THEN maintain

then maintain on .5mg every 4 days?

.5ml of this solution will be 10ius on a 1ml insulin needle? and this will give me 20 shots at this dosage? Sorry but 1 bottle might be ebough if you are already olive skinned . If white, you'll need more. Took me 30+mg just to get a bit of colour.

also i only have complete insulin needles so i carnt take the needle off after drawing the soultion and change it, is it ok to draw up with an inslin pin and then inject with it? yes, just don't keep going in and out the vial or it'll hurt

pushing in blunt needle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.