UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
push up or shut up
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right im 12 stone 5 and somebody said to me i need to be 11 stone to look ripped and see my abs

DOES THIS SOUND ABOUT RIGHT!! I DONT WANT TO LOSE TO MUCH WEIGHT AS I DONT WANT TO LOOSE TOO MUCH MUSCLE

i do 30 mins of cardio in the morning i have a good diet now do weights 4 days a week and 20 mins of cardio after each session and i also do cardio on my days off

hopefully it wont take too long!!

·
Gym Addict
118 Posts
Mate forget about what weight you will need to be to see your abs, if your eating well and clean keep working at it along with your cv and adjust accordingly in line with the progress your making, review after say 2-3 weeks. Without going into the nitty gritty of your diet and body make up just keep it simple and you will see progress, no one has an definitive "ideal weight".. lot of mince mate.

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
It won't be muscle ull be losing mate just fat, you might feel smaller when cut but look bigger if you know what I mean cuz it will just be defined muscle.

Also what's your bf now? Your bf must be 10% or under in order to really see your abs!

Good luck with your goals bud :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.