UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not as in the gay cowboy film, as in a back injury
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been reading about the myth of over training resently and thought i would give this a go and would like to see what you guys think.

At the moment im doing to muscle groups each training session, normaly day on day off depending on work and other comitments, so so times its over a week before i get a good chest work out again.

Im doing 4 sets of 8 at the mo, apart from bi's which is 3 sets.

I was thinking of changing and doing a 3 body part split , chest /shoulders/tris then back /legs bi's on monday and tuesday 3 x 8 then have wednesday off and repeat it thursday and friday but lighter weights more reps and do iso movements, where earlier on in the week i would of been doing compound.

As long as im refueling enough and having wed/sat/sunday off i cant see it being over training????? What do you lot think?

Ive just hit abit of a brick wall at the gym at the min.

:confused1:

Cheers

Matt

·
Not as in the gay cowboy film, as in a back injury
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havnt train legs in ages bud, due to every time i start squatting or leg press my back goes and im off for another 2/3 weeks, so i was going to build it up slowly on legs just by doing light press and curls and extensions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.