UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i want some advice on how to bulk up, i am 18, 6ft 2in, 11.5stone, i go gym 3 times aweek (mon, thurs, fri), doing, back and shoulders on mon, thurs legs and triceps, and chest and bi's on friday, i have footy trainin on wednesday, and play a footy match on sat, i do this every week without fail! Now i think my diet is rubish, i need some advice on a good diet to get in the routine of, if some1 cud post a good diet routine i wud be very greatful lol!

·
Bodypower Moderator
768 Posts
3dwardioo said:
i need to get lean!
3dwardioo said:
Hi i want some advice on how to bulk up, i am 18, 6ft 2in, 11.5stone, i go gym 3 times aweek (mon, thurs, fri), doing, back and shoulders on mon, thurs legs and triceps, and chest and bi's on friday, i have footy trainin on wednesday, and play a footy match on sat, i do this every week without fail! Now i think my diet is rubish, i need some advice on a good diet to get in the routine of, if some1 cud post a good diet routine i wud be very greatful lol!
Which one is it? Not the best first 2 posts! Try having a read through the forum and take a look at what the suggestions are for what information to include in your threads.

:welcome:

·
Newbie Trainer
52 Posts
get a good diet and a good workout going.

also a good shake is a nice idea for extra protien and callories.

i have had best results with boditronics mass attack.

and it dont taste to bad.

i find gaining anyweight very hard u just gotta stick to it.

·
Under Construction
5 Posts
I'm in the same boat wardioo i'm 19 6ft3" and weigh 12 and a half st my diet is pretty good and i eat as often as i can i also take the extreme nutrition build & recover but i dont seem to be gaining much =\

·
Under Construction
4 Posts
Hi well basically because you are doing alot of cardio (football) you are burning your calories off so you dont have enough calories to increase mass and size, so imagine you eat 300 calories then do football and burn 300 you aint got nothing left so i would suggest you cut cardio wright down, and also it can be almost impossible to eat so much so shakes are a great help to add them calories also when you go lift weights drink half of pint of shake b4 and after training to top up and feed your muscles

·
Bodypower Moderator
768 Posts
You'll struggle to find another product that's so easy to eat with a higher calorific content! Apart from special drinks for MS sufferers!

If your a hard gainer eat it last thing at night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.