UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not 100% sure of the nutritional values, but they are very low in fat i can tell you that much

I used:

1 can of kidney beans

1 cup of oats

2 egg whites

1/2 cup mushrooms

1/2 onion

1/2 carrot

Some crushed garlic

salt

pepper

mixed herbs

1 shot glass of tabasco

basically just chop everything up, or bung it in a blender, make patties out of the mixture and then cook them, either fry in a little olive oil or use the foreman grill.

nice spicy beanburger patties, enjoy

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
deeppurple said:
bit more than 7g matey.

you could probably mix in some whey with that too.

MEAT RECIPE!!!!
You'd have to mix whey into that to make it into a decent amount of protein.

x2 egg whites is about 7g protein, kidney beans have about 5g in from memory, and the rest fcuk all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I see the vegetarian recipes I always feel like it's just not possible to eat enough protein while being on a vegetarian diet.
It's not that I don't like vegetarian food or that I need meat or something but it makes reaching my protein goals just so much easier!

·
Banned
11,358 Posts
Im not 100% sure of the nutritional values, but they are very low in fat i can tell you that much

I used:

1 can of kidney beans

1 cup of oats

2 egg whites

1/2 cup mushrooms

1/2 onion

1/2 carrot

Some crushed garlic

salt

pepper

mixed herbs

1 shot glass of tabasco

basically just chop everything up, or bung it in a blender, make patties out of the mixture and then cook them, either fry in a little olive oil or use the foreman grill.

nice spicy beanburger patties, enjoy
nah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.