UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mr Olympia
11,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw her at the weekend at a local motorbike show at a stand and it went a bit like this.....I was looking over a new motorbike and all I heard was "O My God" I look up and there she is a now rocker biker chick so I all I said was " Hey stranger how are ya" and from there on for about five minutes it was all about her I was kinda interested as I found out she worked for Harley Davidson but I couldn't say much about me and the minute I could it was "got to go" and ****s off.......now the three rules when you see and ex is 1. Look good 2. Smell good 3. Don't talk too much I did all three and I'm near the end of my first ever cycle so alot bigger from our last encounter.....so what do ya all think did she just sh1te her self that she saw me or just thought screw you we had a weard break up and I'm in a better place and better job and I'm selling ya all about it

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
If you are in better shape now mate than before, and she is moved over to the dark side, maybe she actually **** herself...

Your bigger after your cycle (bit more of a bad ass)

Similar thing happened to me, split with a missus on the terms that feelings were fading etc...

Hit the gym got a lot more in shape and now after seeing her over a drink she wants to get back really bad...

And all she did over the drink was try and sell herself to me, about her new teaching job etc...

sounds similiar maybe...

·
Formerly known as Carbwhore
1,410 Posts
Dai Jones said:
I saw her at the weekend at a local motorbike show at a stand and it went a bit like this.....I was looking over a new motorbike and all I heard was "O My God" I look up and there she is a now rocker biker chick so I all I said was " Hey stranger how are ya" and from there on for about five minutes it was all about her I was kinda interested as I found out she worked for Harley Davidson but I couldn't say much about me and the minute I could it was "got to go" and ****s off.......now the three rules when you see and ex is 1. Look good 2. Smell good 3. Don't talk too much I did all three and I'm near the end of my first ever cycle so alot bigger from our last encounter.....so what do ya all think did she just sh1te her self that she saw me or just thought screw you we had a weard break up and I'm in a better place and better job and I'm selling ya all about it
LMAO who said that??

TBH sounds very much like a "look how much better off i am without you" conversation.

otherwise she would have appeared remotely interested in what you have been up to.

Bet you haven't stopped thinking about her all day either.

·
Mr Olympia
11,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ares1 said:
LMAO who said that??

TBH sounds very much like a "look how much better off i am without you" conversation.

otherwise she would have appeared remotely interested in what you have been up to.

Bet you haven't stopped thinking about her all day either.
Yep how did ya know :laugh:

G

·
matt1989 said:
If you are in better shape now mate than before, and she is moved over to the dark side, maybe she actually **** herself...

Your bigger after your cycle (bit more of a bad ass)

Similar thing happened to me, split with a missus on the terms that feelings were fading etc...

Hit the gym got a lot more in shape and now after seeing her over a drink she wants to get back really bad...

And all she did over the drink was try and sell herself to me, about her new teaching job etc...

sounds similiar maybe...
:confused1: the world does not revolve around working out im afraid

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.