UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,710 Posts
I echo you can be incredibly happy as a Natty but perhaps I should elaborate: I used to look at the physiques of Jumbo Cummings, Frank Bruno, Oliver McCall, Mike Weaver amongst others, knowing they were Natty and not even bodybuilders- that physique to aspire to was always more than good enough for me to get female admiration and male respect. Nuff said. Just pity I'm an alcoholic :)
Frank Bruno wasn’t natty. Lots of boxers were not, especially in that era. Mike Tyson almost certainly bit Holyfields ear off as a result of taking Mibolerone prior to the fight. Each camp agrees with the other what testing will be undertaken ahead of any fight.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Frank Bruno wasn’t natty. Lots of boxers were not, especially in that era. Mike Tyson almost certainly bit Holyfields ear off as a result of taking Mibolerone prior to the fight. Each camp agrees with the other what testing will be undertaken ahead of any fight.
Holyfield and a latter-dayTyson yes. Bruno? You're wrong pal. I didn't know him but it was generally acknowledged Frank was simply a genetic and gym freak

·
Premium Member
12,710 Posts
Holyfield and a latter-dayTyson yes. Bruno? You're wrong pal. I didn't know him but it was generally acknowledged Frank was simply a genetic and gym freak
I’ve heard differently but it’s impossible to know for sure either way.

·
Premium Member
12,710 Posts
Any rough timeline on when you may return buddy?

Danny
I keep putting it off. I got made redundant 2 weeks ago as I think you are aware. I’ve started a new temp job and I have an interview today for a more permanent long term replacement so when I have sorted myself out I’ll be back. Being unemployed and job hunting takes up more time than actually being employed!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I accept that perhaps in latter years but not then. Jumbo Cummings built his physique up during imprisonment for murder! No way he'd have had access to steroids, but we digress
There's was guys on Dbol when I was inside HMP mount , there was a fella called beefy with 22inch arms

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Anyone using gear over 50 is a tit
Explain why please?
Do you think being 50 means I'm an OAP?
Age is just a number and a state of mind mate and you will realise this for yourself in time when you get to my age. Most people think I'm late 30s early 40s and they don't believe me when I say I'm 52.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts