UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Everlasting
7,847 Posts
What do you do to get close to your formal self? Serious question...
Are you still thinking about alternative solutions to steroids?
There aren't.
Nothing will ever give you the results of anabolics.
Nothing.

And to answer to your question like someone else already said, I'd rather get test to inject from a bulls sack rather than being natty.

Being natty sucks.

·
Premium Member
12,855 Posts
Nothing compares to training on aas. I haven’t used any in a year-ish and it will come as no surprise that I have barely been to the gym either. Motivation to train regularly is hard enough as it is. Once you’ve gone over to the dark side getting motivated to train naturally is very difficult. I’m not saying it cannot be done however I’m not prepared to do it. I think I have probably more or less recovered from steroid use. I’m also thinking of starting training again. If I do I will use steroids. If I don’t use steroids again I will never lift weights again.

Even one cycle will change your life forever. Once you try there is no going back to happily training naturally I’m afraid.

·
Banned
829 Posts
What do you do to get close to your formal self? Serious question...
If you're asking what we would do after losing all the gains from steroids and being natty/clean....the answer is there's nothing any of us could do apart from adjust to being normal or kill ourselves because we couldn't handle just being the average joe bloggs.

Steroids didn't change my personality though so in that respect I'd still be the same person with the same mind with or without steroids. I hit the gear hard for several years and loved it and then didn't use anything for 10 years and lost most of what I'd gained. I still look better than the average joe bloggs that has never lifted weights though and I've not touched any gear for ages.

Looking forward to getting back on a cycle VERY soon though for sure :):):)

·
Maximus Covidius
954 Posts
They likely run TRT.

If anything the older you get the more likely you are to "need" test to an extent.
I guess that makes sense. It just sucks to be dependent on something like that. I keep imagining end of the world scenario and all those dudes on TRT turning into eunuchs after losing supply. Can you even successfully PCT after years or even decades of TRT?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you're asking what we would do after losing all the gains from steroids and being natty/clean....the answer is there's nothing any of us could do apart from adjust to being normal or kill ourselves because we couldn't handle just being the average joe bloggs.

Steroids didn't change my personality though so in that respect I'd still be the same person with the same mind with or without steroids. I hit the gear hard for several years and loved it and then didn't use anything for 10 years and lost most of what I'd gained. I still look better than the average joe bloggs that has never lifted weights though and I've not touched any gear for ages.

Looking forward to getting back on a cycle VERY soon though for sure :):):)
You would lose all the gains from steroids??? You see I find that frightening in view of the work you put in to get those gains; or at least I presume you put lots of work in!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you still thinking about alternative solutions to steroids?
There aren't.
Nothing will ever give you the results of anabolics.
Nothing.

And to answer to your question like someone else already said, I'd rather get test to inject from a bulls sack rather than being natty.

Being natty sucks.
Sad but honest

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Nothing compares to training on aas. I haven’t used any in a year-ish and it will come as no surprise that I have barely been to the gym either. Motivation to train regularly is hard enough as it is. Once you’ve gone over to the dark side getting motivated to train naturally is very difficult. I’m not saying it cannot be done however I’m not prepared to do it. I think I have probably more or less recovered from steroid use. I’m also thinking of starting training again. If I do I will use steroids. If I don’t use steroids again I will never lift weights again.

Even one cycle will change your life forever. Once you try there is no going back to happily training naturally I’m afraid.
I like your honesty there my friend.
Training natty can be enjoyable too, you just have to completely change your mind set and expectations, as obviously you don't get out anywhere near what you put in when training enhanced.

As I always like to be honest on here I'm 3 years clean of the booze/reccies which I don't miss, but the anabolics have been nearly 4 years and yeah I do miss that if I'm brutally honest.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I echo you can be incredibly happy as a Natty but perhaps I should elaborate: I used to look at the physiques of Jumbo Cummings, Frank Bruno, Oliver McCall, Mike Weaver amongst others, knowing they were Natty and not even bodybuilders- that physique to aspire to was always more than good enough for me to get female admiration and male respect. Nuff said. Just pity I'm an alcoholic :)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I echo you can be incredibly happy as a Natty but perhaps I should elaborate: I used to look at the physiques of Jumbo Cummings, Frank Bruno, Oliver McCall, Mike Weaver amongst others, knowing they were Natty and not even bodybuilders- that physique to aspire to was always more than good enough for me to get female admiration and male respect. Nuff said. Just pity I'm an alcoholic :)
😂I would put a good chunk of money on none of them being natty that's for sure.

Heavyweight boxing and natural athletes do not go together at all. Too much advantage to be had and crucially too much money to be made.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
😂I would put a good chunk of money on none of them being natty that's for sure.

Heavyweight boxing and natural athletes do not go together at all. Too much advantage to be had and crucially too much money to be made.
I accept that perhaps in latter years but not then. Jumbo Cummings built his physique up during imprisonment for murder! No way he'd have had access to steroids, but we digress

·
Banned
829 Posts
You would lose all the gains from steroids??? You see I find that frightening in view of the work you put in to get those gains; or at least I presume you put lots of work in!
You lose most of the bulk over a period of time and a lot of strength too but the lean muscle underneath stays with you for life if you're consistent with diet and training.

Even when you quit steroids and lose the "mass gains"...you will still look twice as good as any other "normal" man who has never used steroids and never spent time lifting weights seriously.

You probably won't be able to even see how good you still look "offf gear" though because you'll start having body dysmorphia issues as you shrink.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts