UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
these are the original Hygetropin made by hygene, the ones with the security label is the new type made by another company which was started by the lead scientist after he left hygene.....

there is a huge debate going on at the moment by guys on both sides claiming there Hyge is the original......i have used both and by far prefer this type which is what i am using at the moment...

·
No Compromise :D
13,398 Posts
Ones without the scurity label are the original hyge.....ones with the security label are by an underground factory in Beijing.

The hygene factory is in Zhongshan, not beijing....

Basically, both hyges contain gh, yet one is oiggybacking the others popularity...Due to the olympics, the original factory was told to cease trading abroad, which it did or it's GMP certificate would have been revoked, but the undergorund factory has no certificate so carried on and took some of the market, thus claiming to be the original hyge when it isn't...

·
Gym Addict
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks friend I said hello to the 2 uk man that was with me in world championship this week end in est europe.They are good athletes and good friends .One make contest since 1964 incredible fantastic man.

falcou

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.