UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Won't do you any harm but it might be useless by now and with GH its not like your really going to know if it is or isn't, only way to tell would be jab 10iu as your first shot and you should feel pretty shit the following day, headache, lethargy, water retention etc. Just what i used to do when i questioned legitimate GH back in the day.

·
Getting HUGE!
4,937 Posts
Won't do you any harm but it might be useless by now and with GH its not like your really going to know if it is or isn't, only way to tell would be jab 10iu as your first shot and you should feel pretty shit the following day, headache, lethargy, water retention etc. Just what i used to do when i questioned legitimate GH back in the day.
You can get blood tests at London pathology for like 60 quid on offer and they draw the blood. I've just tested a recent batch of hyge and scored well. I'll post bloods in the coming days

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
You can get blood tests at London pathology for like 60 quid on offer and they draw the blood. I've just tested a recent batch of hyge and scored well. I'll post bloods in the coming days
Didn't even know they could do that mate, decent.

·
Getting HUGE!
4,937 Posts
Didn't even know they could do that mate, decent.
Yeah look out for offers you can get some decent cheap blood test. Just posted my results here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts