UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Will be legit, your source is just being lazy by not sticking the labels on but the hgh is spot on.

They Import them without boxes or labels which are then sent separately, boxes and labels won’t make a difference but obviously doesn’t look great sending it out like that to lads that don’t know how it’s imported

But hygene is still spot on,

Some lad that’s 12 stone and been on the forum 5 minutes will be along shortly to explain how his source told him it’s bunk so must be bunk :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yeah I know who you mean I'm expecting it aswell haha donought lol
Yeah that's good to hear I thought it was sound as all tops have hyge logo on.
I haven't ran hgh before so not sure what to expect but done a hell amount of research. Thanks for you reply good to get a proper reply than a load of shit....... Sound beother

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Are you one of them that needs boxes labels and shiny things haha.... They could be fake but hopefully not
Trust me mate, try injecting a whole vial and not spending the whole day yawning the next day.

Me and few others have posted bloods on them a few times now and always been spot on, you’ll notice the accounts that criticise them have nothing to back up why, just because lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay yeah I've heard that's on point and pretty good only reason I got hyges is got a great deal on them but I've always classed hygene company as good there roids were wicked in my opinion

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trust me mate, try injecting a whole vial and not spending the whole day yawning the next day.

Me and few others have posted bloods on them a few times now and always been spot on, you’ll notice the accounts that criticise them have nothing to back up why, just because lol
Yeah that's good to hear mate.
I shall let you know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
Will be legit, your source is just being lazy by not sticking the labels on but the hgh is spot on.

They Import them without boxes or labels which are then sent separately, boxes and labels won’t make a difference but obviously doesn’t look great sending it out like that to lads that don’t know how it’s imported

But hygene is still spot on,

Some lad that’s 12 stone and been on the forum 5 minutes will be along shortly to explain how his source told him it’s bunk so must be bunk :ROFLMAO:
This.

Hygene dont send their products complete, as customs will seize it straight away, so boxes, vials, labels are all sent seperately.
You'll actually find the vials are sent in a box that says its a non prescription hair regain product. lol. Just avoids customs that way.

Hyges are a decent all rounder, stood the course of time.

Usually with GH people will push whatever their selling these days. One day it'll be brand X, then that'll disappear and then brand Y will come in and be 'amazing'.
Its all bollocks

·
Premium Member
17,839 Posts
This.

Hygene dont send their products complete, as customs will seize it straight away, so boxes, vials, labels are all sent seperately.
You'll actually find the vials are sent in a box that says its a non prescription hair regain product. lol. Just avoids customs that way.

Usually with GH people will push whatever their selling these days. One day it'll be brand X, then that'll disappear and then brand Y will come in and be 'amazing'.
Its all bollocks
So true

·
Premium Member
7,084 Posts
This.

Its all bollocks
I’ve ran Hyge several times over the last 15 years and can honestly say I’ve got phuck all from it. That’s at 10units 5 days a week.
Of course those who’ve used gh know it’s subtle in its effects but when I say I got nothing from it, I mean NOTHING.
Often the vials weren’t even vacuumed and being a very sensitive peptide that’ll denature the product from the outset.
I just think think there are far more reliable brands to choose from.

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
I’ve ran Hyge several times over the last 15 years and can honestly say I’ve got phuck all from it. That’s at 10units 5 days a week.
Of course those who’ve used gh know it’s subtle in its effects but when I say I got nothing from it, I mean NOTHING.
Often the vials weren’t even vacuumed and being a very sensitive peptide that’ll denature the product from the outset.
I just think think there are far more reliable brands to choose from.
Yeah GH is a minefield, one reason i havent used for years.

There was a funny GH situation last year when Ansomone stopped exporting. All the JP crew switched over to a generic brand, think it was GenX, was a kit that came with bac water, anyways they all jumped on that and everyone who used it turned brown in a week lol. Was MT sold as GH.
I saw my gym owner and thought he'd been on holiday, he hadnt, been using a GH and was tanning powder lol. He was black as owt with bright white bleached teeth, like Ross when he has his teeth whitened lol!

From what he was saying, hes a pro athlete, most of his mates who also compete dont use GH or as much of it as they use to. Its all about insulin now.

·
Premium Member
7,084 Posts
Yeah GH is a minefield, one reason i havent used for years.

There was a funny GH situation last year when Ansomone stopped exporting. All the JP crew switched over to a generic brand, think it was GenX, was a kit that came with bac water, anyways they all jumped on that and everyone who used it turned brown in a week lol. Was MT sold as GH.
I saw my gym owner and thought he'd been on holiday, he hadnt, been using a GH and was tanning powder lol. He was black as owt with bright white bleached teeth, like Ross when he has his teeth whitened lol!

From what he was saying, hes a pro athlete, most of his mates who also compete dont use GH or as much of it as they use to. Its all about insulin now.
That’s brilliant !!! I know of another lab who got sent MT2 instead of gh as well. Seemed funny at the time but turned out to be a bit of a disaster for those who bought several kits.
That GenX had a very good rep for quite a a while. Pscarb recommended it again bloods showed it was bang on .
Typical though of these Chinese generics because I’ve seen a shed load of bad feedback on it over the last couple of months.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This.

Its all bollocks
Your right mate I received them in boxes that were for hair growth aswell mate obv a disguise to pass customs 9

1 - 20 of 35 Posts