UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrrggggghhhhhh!

Cant stop eating!

Currently on a corse of Tri-Tren which is going very well and getting huge gains in strength but i cant stop eating!

Anyone else have this problem when on a cycle? :cursing:

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OJay said:
What sort of diet you on? How big are you? You're getting bigger....are these gains lean mate?
Eating every 2-3 hours. as low in carbs as possible but as much protein as possible.

Ive put on around 6-7 pounds in about 5 weeks. Started a corse of dbol 5mg oral (40mg per day) to kickstart and put on alot of size due to that which is most probably water retention.

Im just finding im eating my meals and still hungry.

Never seem full up.

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would like to grow as lean as possible to try and retain any gains i would get which is why im trying not to go to heavy on the carbs as i dont fancy putting to much fat on?

Perhaps im completey wrong? Brown rice etc are the good carbs yes?

·
Gym Addict
162 Posts
you'll still put on fat if you are in a calorie surplus, carbs or not. i put on more weight when i reduce carbs and have more protein and fats. being hungry whilst trying to gain muscle is a godsend. im never hungry and constantly feel sick from force feeding so count yourself lucky!

·
Gym Addict
162 Posts
its a good job dave palumbo doesnt post on here or he'd shoot you for that ^^ lol

carbs are NOT needed to grow. if he eats enough good fats and protein he'll put on plenty of weight. carbs are just a lot more abundant than the other nutrients so avoiding them restricts you to a rather limited diet.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
so its not just me then lol I am doing rip blend at the moment, and am hungry all the time, I did do a mini keto earlier this year and lost a fare bit of weight, I'm not going crazy but am thinking about my next meal as soon as I have had the last!

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
freddee said:
so its not just me then lol I am doing rip blend at the moment, and am hungry all the time, I did do a mini keto earlier this year and lost a fare bit of weight, I'm not going crazy but am thinking about my next meal as soon as I have had the last!
Exactly the same! :beer:

Need to get a true body fat% in the morning then i have something to log and keep a record of :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.