UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
No Brain No Gain
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2nd injection of Mazatech test e 300

the are of injection has gotten harder, redder and a bit swollen I am a bit worried?

could it be an abcess?

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
When did you do it?

Did you massage well after injecting?

Is it getting worse?

Has it got a red ring developing round it and a softening centre?

·
Gym Addict
117 Posts
Did you massage it well after the jab? I had a similar prob a few years ago and was advised to put a hot water bottle on it and massage the area well, if that doesn't clear it up see the doc

·
No Brain No Gain
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
poker face said:
keep an eye on it mate ,it should be getting better not worse .
the actual pain from moving the leg is gettin better,m just the look of it is gettin worse, the injection was in the quad btw

·
Newbie Trainer
48 Posts
got something like that the last cycle i did when i pinned the same area too soon after the last and i scratched myself with the needle before pinning.

the reddness got worse a spread down the lump went with a hot compress and a good massage , did end up at the hospital and asked never said that i pinned it just left that area for 2 weeks and it got better after about 7 days.

·
No Brain No Gain
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope no fever or anything, and im full of energy

i dont no how it cud be an abcess i did everything right, except warm the oil up before injection

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
However hygeinic you are, there's always a statistical chance that as you unsheath the needle it attracts a pathogen floating in the air, or one lands just where you push it through the skin, and this is what causes an infection and possibly an abscess.

Abscesses are not caused by mechanical trauma through clumsy technique.

If your lump is hurting less as time goes on you're very unlikley to have an abscess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.