UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'll be starting my first real cycle soon, 500 mg Test E per week for 12 weeks. The first step, though, for a responsible user is to procure ancillaries. So, my first goal is to obtain Arimidex for on-cycle and PCT use, Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT and HCG for on-cycle endogenous testosterone support.

My question, though, is about the right way to handle gyno. If, while on cycle, I experience gyno symptoms, should I treat it with more on-cycle Arimidex or Nolvadex? If I should use a higher dose of on-cycle Arimidex, should I drop to the regular on-cycle dose after the symptoms clear up? Or, should I remain at the new higher dose for the rest of the cycle?

Same thing with Nolvadex. If I should use Nolvadex, should I discontinue use after the symptoms clear up and only resume use after cycle for PCT, or should I continue using right to the end of the cycle and straight into PCT?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'll be starting my first real cycle soon, 500 mg Test E per week for 12 weeks. The first step, though, for a responsible user is to procure ancillaries. So, my first goal is to obtain Arimidex for on-cycle and PCT use, Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT and HCG for on-cycle endogenous testosterone support.

My question, though, is about the right way to handle gyno. If, while on cycle, I experience gyno symptoms, should I treat it with more on-cycle Arimidex or Nolvadex? If I should use a higher dose of on-cycle Arimidex, should I drop to the regular on-cycle dose after the symptoms clear up? Or, should I remain at the new higher dose for the rest of the cycle?

Same thing with Nolvadex. If I should use Nolvadex, should I discontinue use after the symptoms clear up and only resume use after cycle for PCT, or should I continue using right to the end of the cycle and straight into PCT?

Thanks.
The best way of dealing with this is to just use your preferred AI, it's best to start this on a low dose of 1/2 a tab mon/wed/fri.

If gyno rears it's ugly head on this dose then add 20mg of nolva ED till symptoms subside and then up the AI dose to say ED.

Getting bloods done would be helpful, but it's not essential, just listen to your body.

·
Super Moderator
12,760 Posts
came in to do this ^^^

i was one of the worse on here for having to hammer AI's and serms on cycle to control e2 and gyno

absolute ballache juggling it all

and there is SOME scenarios where allowing your oestrogen can be beneficial toward certain goals (not health) as a powerlifter i like to do this from time to time
and when i had my glands i had to keep such a tight reign on oestrogen otherwise my nips would get itchy as s**t

i know sparkey has said in the past as have i, its the best couple grand i spent in regards to peace of mind in working toward my goals and having one less thing to worry about

and my gyno was barely visible even when very lean.

if you dont want to part with the cash and time off from the gym then all i can suggest is have tamoxifen and femara to hand at all times

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why aren't these stickies?

The best way of dealing with this is to just use your preferred AI, it's best to start this on a low dose of 1/2 a tab mon/wed/fri.

If gyno rears it's ugly head on this dose then add 20mg of nolva ED till symptoms subside and then up the AI dose to say ED.

Getting bloods done would be helpful, but it's not essential, just listen to your body.
OK. Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to calculate exactly how much AI and SERMs I need. I'll play it safe and obtain enough of both to handle possible gyno issues ahead of time.

and when i had my glands i had to keep such a tight reign on oestrogen otherwise my nips would get itchy as s**t...... i know sparkey has said in the past as have i, its the best couple grand i spent in regards to peace of mind in working toward my goals and having one less thing to worry about
Are you implying that you've had the estrogen receptive tissue in your chest removed? What does the scarring look like?

·
Super Moderator
12,760 Posts
Why aren't these stickies?

OK. Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to calculate exactly how much AI and SERMs I need. I'll play it safe and obtain enough of both to handle possible gyno issues ahead of time.

Are you implying that you've had the estrogen receptive tissue in your chest removed? What does the scarring look like?
Yes

That's my log @Sparkey linked above along with his own

I don't have glandular tissue in my chest anymore for the oestrogen to bind to

Regarding the scaring it's basically not visible

My Mrs has to heavily analyse the site close up to see a very faint scar

No one would notice without you pointing it out to then and them getting right up close to your nipple

1 - 7 of 7 Posts