UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Iv finally started hitting the gym and in 5 weeks have got my bf down from 25 % to 20%. But the problem is that all the fat seems to be going from my abs but not my chest, which is making me look like I have man boobs which were not actually noticable before I started training.

How can I get rid of these and get fat off my chest?

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
Smitch said:
I'm sure if you continue with the cardio it'll go mate. Belly fat is always the first thing to come and go with me too, never had man boobs though. :)
Agree, you are still at 20% body fat - keep at the cardio and a clean diet and I am sure it will go.

·
Newbie Trainer
70 Posts
As the above posts, Just stick at what your doing and it will go. Dont depress yourself if you dont see change day in day out. Im sure you've heard something similar to this, 'the fat didnt come overnight, so dont expect it to go overnight'.

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iv already posted in the supplement section but while we're on the topic what are the best fatburners?

I've hearn bsn have released something called Endoburn NT. I tried their NO Xplode NT and it was amazing so was wondering if anyone knows if the endoburn is as good a product?

Or are there better fat burners?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,511 Posts
i don't really know the legalities behind ephedrine but it is available in the UK, search for Diamond Labs ECA 30+... cracking stuff imo, and £20 for a months supply is pretty good

·
Getting HUGE!
1,511 Posts
if you're sensitive to caffeine, you could buy the ephedrine seperately (think i got mine from centurysupplements.com) then buy caffeine seperate and have like 100g at a time rather than 200g. Then if you respond okay you could up the dose. Could get a bit costly this way though. Up to you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.