UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

How on earth do i shift my bodyfat from 12% to 8%

13K views 110 replies 28 participants last post by  EXTREME 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is proper buggin me, Im guessing my bf is around 12 and want to get to 8. I train very hard, i focus alot on compound excercises, i eat very clean. Been training non stop for over 3 years but my abs, yes my abs still wont show that much, (they do show but not that much)

Will doing incline walking for 45 mins 3 times a week burn much fat?

It just puzzles me because im a VERY VERY healthy eater.

#2 ·
Bloody hell 12% I wish I was at that already I thought at that bf they should be showing by now,

you still look pretty good in my opinion tho

P.S thanks for the comment on pic hearing things like that keep you striving on and yes I want to be huge but with lean muscle..... Cheers London you sound like a sound bloke.

#4 ·
Scan loves you really..

I thought just a bit of harmless banter I thought it was great.

I know this might sound stupid but I used to know a bodybuilder who used to have saunas and steams to reduce a little bf, might be worth a try just make sure you go to the right sauna tho otherwise you may find yourself losing weight another way. Lol

#6 ·
Do cardio twice a day... wake up n do a mild jog on a empty stomach, straight into fat burn then! Then again after weights for about 40 mins at a moderate intensity (power walking on a treadmill, that sorta pace).

If you really wanna drop fat, keep carbs to under 100g a day... even less if you have to.

Try using a fat burner like eca30+, with 6 g's of cla! (remember to cycle ephedrine, 2 weeks on and 1 week off [as the body adapts]).

Change up the cardio, increase if need be.

#13 ·
London1976 said:
whos scan :der: never heard of him lol. My leisure centre has a health suite and i normally use it
Hi London I'm Scan will you be my freind? :becky:

For the record I didn't say you were not a nice bloke, just that I thought you were a little confused... for example taking Extreme Mass & Lean-R at the same time is a bit of a contradiction and is not going to help your quest for lower bodyfat.

#14 ·
I agree, not that I am saying either are not right but not together I take ECA30+ and rate them if you want to see your abs and you are of low fat% then mybe you might be carrying abit of water, so try to keep your salt right down and raise your water intake, also carbs hold water i have just lost 18-20lbs for summer, and maybe my fat p% is higher than yours but I can see my abs and I am 49 in august, and i don't care what anyone says it gets a bit harder as you get older!!

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Of course I will be ur friend scan lol.

I agree about the age thing due to me being 34, it is hard trying to stay lean all the time.

It could be water. I don't really have much carbs apart from my 2 mass shakes. Now and again I will have a spud and rice but that's about it.

You mention salt, I don't add no salt to my food but I do need to drink more water cause I admit I hardly drink any. I'm only saying I'm 12% cause ofthe abs thing. But I know i'm pretty low because I can see the line through the middle of abs.

#19 ·
You say you don't eat much carbs yet your sig says '6 eggs with toast'??

If i am hungry i just eat eggs, maybe with an oatcake or two, likewise just eat chicken and salad and avoid the spud, it is not exciting i agree but it will work.

#24 ·
London1976 said:
This is strange cause I don't each much carbs. I'm guessing stick below 100g a day right? I'd say I'm on about 90-100g now
You say you are on 90-100g a day but also say you have Extreme Mass, toast and occasional other carbs from rice and spuds, i know there isn't carbs in eggs but with 6 eggs i was thinking you would have 2 slices of toast which is prob the norm.

#26 ·
i reckon as london is an ecto like me he doesnt need to drop below 300g`s carbs same as i dont, given how much cardio he appears to do.

get youre protein up to 2g per pound of BW and trim carbs till you lose.

i reckon somewhere along the lines you must be eating more carbs than you think?

its the only thing that makes sense..oh and you giving it some time lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.