UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you pay for you gym membership????

I pay £58 for joint membership with my girlfriend at David Lloyds (£58 each, but we both use it to the max)

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
30 quid per year and a quid per session,super value :)

Also the fact my gym sponsers me via paying for my travel and accomadation for any big shows i do is awesome,feel very lucky :)

My gym is Glencairn Bodybuilding Gym based in Stevenston in Ayrshire up here in sunny Scotland :)

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a lot of money init????

Some places do rip you off!!!

There is a hardcore gym by me, only £24 month, gonna join there when my contract runs out, plus I'll feel a bit more confident now I'm a bit stronger lol!!!!!

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
Bristol - Ministry of Muscle, owned by our very own TinyTom.

Or you've got Prolab if you live south of the river. There's also LA Muscle.

I pay £20 a month at Sweat FA in Weston. :thumb:

·
zach khan wannabe
148 Posts
went past sweat FA when i took the kids to weston last week and my mrs told me i was a tosser for looking at a gym when we were on a day out!! i told her she wants to take more notice of the gym hint hint!!!

was a long quiet drive back to brum lol

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol ^^^^^^

yeah i live and work in between prolab and david lloyds, gonna finish up lloyds and go back down there me thinks!!!!!!

i only really go cus its got everything you need, but that was 3 years ago now when i wanted to 'tone up' lol!

now im ready to 'bodybuild' gonna start down there me thinks!!!!!

·
Gym Addict
191 Posts
£25 a month at total fitness but i'm not going to be renewing that when my contract runs out in December and will be joining an MMA gym near where i live, about £50 a month which includes unlimited amount of classes and also a normal gym, so fairly good value!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.