UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering how much of an advantage it is,

say from a 500mg per week test-e

with good pct nolva clomid and hcg while running a ai through cycle , with diet spot on for both and training

i was wondering how much of an advantage it is compared to a natty

would the lean gains be an extra quarter, an extra 3rd, and extra half, doubled, or more.

i was just wondering to get an understanding of it,

i know each person responds differently but just a rough estimate

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
I have had my diet and training sorted for about 12 months ish. put on preaty good gains whilst keeping my carbs low.

I started training with my old training partner, from 8 yrs ago. He hadn't trained in 2 yrs and came back trainng with me, he went straight on the gear (not sure what though) the gains he made in 1 month made mine look pitiful. we've now trained for 4 months and he has just finshed PCT. He's lost some but still kept a healthy chunk.

We both train very hard and our diets are very good, the gains we have achieved do not even come close.

·
Newbie Trainer
28 Posts
i was training 6 days a week for 3 years back in the day and could bicep curl 20kg and chest press 2 30kg dumbells at the end weighing in at 80kg

after my first 12 week cycle of 500mg test and 500mg decca a week i curling 30kg and benching 2 46kg dumbells with no help and weighing in at 105kg

there was a 3 year gap between my natty training and my first taking steriods so i had gained some weight in that time so i didnt gain 25kg in 12 weeks before your eyes light up ;o)

my arms where also 15" then and now are 17.5"

just to give you a idea, so to answer your question its a big advantage

·
Gym Addict
277 Posts
I haven't ever used, but I would say there are so many different variables that it's not even worth trying to answer. For example, Chris Scott's numbers show big improvements when comparing natty to assisted, but his natty numbers weren't that great anyway and I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been such big improvements if he'd improved his natty numbers before jumping on the juice.

·
Newbie Trainer
28 Posts
roadz said:
I haven't ever used, but I would say there are so many different variables that it's not even worth trying to answer. For example, Chris Scott's numbers show big improvements when comparing natty to assisted, but his natty numbers weren't that great anyway and I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been such big improvements if he'd improved his natty numbers before jumping on the juice.
a fair point as i dont have the genetics to be a monster :D id say my numbers where pretty average even tho i trained hard maybe even over trained but my diet has never been great as im a fussy eater, i looked good but more athletic than body builder, steroids have changed that im still not huge compared to a lot of people on here and this third course is my last as im where i want to be size wise, im way stronger than i was when natty tho, the whole carry 2 carpets look is not for me :thumb: but its certainly noticable that i take steriods and i never deney it to anyone i meet (except people at work so i dont get sacked lol)

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
ive read that you what you gain in 10 weeks with test it would have taken you a whole year of strict training/diet. Cant wait till i jab here on the 1st oct

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Everyone reacts very differently dependant on usage and their actually physiological build up, however from what i've read up it should make much more noticeable differences.

I see people using test e who dont eat train properly and still manage to make pretty nice gains for their little effort.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.