UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a few posts about this topic regarding hcg on cycle,
Only ever used it at the end of cycles and into pct.
Would injecting this through out a 16 weeks cycle once a week risk causing desensitization?
Say around the 500iu mark every Wednesday or 250iu every Monday/Thursday..
Or would that not be a enough amount to keep my nuts ticking over throughout?
Might be some stupid questions but worth asking 馃ぃ馃憤馃徎

Premium Member
It's usually used on either long, or post long (and heavy) cycles to prevent or reverse testicular atrophy.

The dose depends on the person i think, others will advise better.

Unless your taking a high dose or have been cycling for years without a break i don't think you'll need it, i've only ever used it once and while it did help post cycle i found that cruising on a light dose of test didn't really effect me so it wasn't needed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
250 - 500iu e3d depending on desired effect, cycle and duration of.
Desired effect being keeping my nuts a normal size and keeping some little bit of fertility whilst on (hopefully)
Cycle isn't going to be heavy, starting winny 50mgs a day for first 3/4 weeks then 600mgs test and masteron.
Missis is on my case for a baby, seen lads on heavy cycles get there birds up the duff whilst running hcg on cycle. Thought its worth a crack

Premium Member
Desired effect being keeping my nuts a normal size and keeping some little bit of fertility whilst on (hopefully)
Cycle isn't going to be heavy, starting winny 50mgs a day for first 3/4 weeks then 600mgs test and masteron.
Missis is on my case for a baby, seen lads on heavy cycles get there birds up the duff whilst running hcg on cycle. Thought its worth a crack
Hi mate, I'm trying for the same thing at the moment so can give you an idea of what I'm on.
I've been using HCG on and off for a couple of years but started taking it seriously / using it regularly since around last summer with only a couple of months off in that time where I ran out / didn't get more in time. My dose has been 500iu M/W/F although last week I did increase that to 1000iu M/W/F and will do that going forwards.
My balls aren't as big as they should be even though I've been using HCG, so I wouldn't count on them not shrinking.
Also I added this week HMG 75iu M/W/F. If you want to maintain/restore fertility, definitely get some HMG. HCG mimics LH, which is what signals your balls to produce testosterone. But HMG mimics FSH as well, which signals your balls to produce sperm.

Super Moderator
I'd opt for 250iu e3d and move from there, going up to 3x per week if that wasn't sufficient and then failing that, 500iu x2 weekly.

But chances are the 500iu total dose per week should do what you're after.

Premium Member
500iu twice weekly or e3d. My experience of hcg. I stared running it when I started using gear again in 2018. I ran it constantly and even cruised on it alone during the first lockdown. When the gyms shut again I then aborted a deca cycle and came off everything including hcg. I recovered fine without any form of pct drugs. At 48 y/o and blasting deca recovery after 2 years on by rights should be neigh on impossible but I felt absolutely fine in the weeks leading from cessation of use. In my view hcg ran throughout the cycle is the best thing you can do if you want the option of being able to come off and recover at some point in the future.

If running long term then import indian pharma or chinese generics yourself at a fraction of the cost of uk sources. Small risk of customs seizure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts