UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That's me on the right.
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing 3 sets of wide grip lat raises then going on to narrow grip, how long should I wait before starting the narrow ones?

Usually 45sec to 1 min between sets of the same excercise - is this the same principal or longer for next excersise?

·
That's me on the right.
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know that this isn't as important as 5 bbers doin the can can or a tit being attached to your head, but I would be interested in your opinions.

Cheers

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Hi Mate,

This is actually quite a big question as it kind of depends on weight and reps as well.

One thing is for sure that the weight should be going up of the gap coming down each time you train.....

Hope that helps somehow?!

·
That's me on the right.
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will101 said:
Hi Mate,

This is actually quite a big question as it kind of depends on weight and reps as well.

One thing is for sure that the weight should be going up of the gap coming down each time you train.....

Hope that helps somehow?!
Cheers - well, it is slightly, so I must be doing something right.

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
I wouldn't wait around to long, mate. 1 minute or 2 won't matter much - you'd spend that time getting set up for rows if it was your next exercise. Your Biceps will be pretty fresh as they get seen less with the wide OH ones.

By narrow im guessing your meaning under hand ones?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.