UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gym Addict
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suffer, if that's the right term, from depression anyway, and I've heard that you can feel really down after suddenly stopping the roids. How bad is it pychologically?

G

·
Clomid fvcks with my eye sight a bit which isnt cool.

You lose some water weight so clothes fit looser but your looking leaner so thats a fair trade.

Sex drive takes a hit and it takes a very big hit if you think your taking a big hit if you get me.

Strenght is never a problem for me.

All in all if your think positive you will be fine but if you fret all day long or try and diet you will suffer.

When in pct try different things not only various herbal suppluments perhaps some pre work out powders but also focus on some thing else you enjoy to do whether it is fishing or playing playstation.

BUT reading that you suffer from depression i would get some meds if it ever gets bad....i know of two people personally who committed suicide and they were in pct/off cycle at the time.

·
Banned
5,243 Posts
Con said:

You lose some water weight so clothes fit looser but your looking leaner so thats a fair trade.

Sex drive takes a hit and it takes a very big hit if you think your taking a big hit if you get me.

All in all if your think positive you will be fine but if you fret all day long or try and diet you will suffer.

When in pct try different things not only various herbal suppluments perhaps some pre work out powders but also focus on some thing else you enjoy to do whether it is fishing or playing playstation.

BUT reading that you suffer from depression i would get some meds if it ever gets bad....i know of two people personally who committed suicide and they were in pct/off cycle at the time.
****ing hell i hope when i finally do my cycle i dont end up like this # :(

·
Gym Addict
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Con said:

Cheers, con. I will have to make sure I don't follow the dark side and stay tough. Alarming that you knew two people who killed themselves. I don't think I'm in that league but it's certainly a wake up call.

·
Gym Addict
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MaKaVeLi said:
****ing hell i hope when i finally do my cycle i dont end up like this # :(
I thought from your avatar that you've already done a few cycles mate. I wouldn't have had you down as a natural. Nice work.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Con said:
i know of two people personally who committed suicide and they were in pct/off cycle at the time.
So you believe they would still be alive if they never touched steroids?

I doubt it..

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
i'm in the same boat m8 and ive always been fine during pct. i always have some anti depressants and benzo's on hand just in case. thats just me though- everyone reacts differently.

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
I use 100mg proviron per day and take 3-4000 mg of tribulus also, this seems to elevate my mood and dont really get depressed anymore, unlike before when i felt like total ****e

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
Con said:
think they most likely must have had some other issues going on as well mate,be it mental or other,i find it hard to believe that depression from pct alone would drive you to such a thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts