UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Addict
225 Posts
who was that at? I did the 130 a day yes. It wouldnt have been long bvefore I either killed myself or lost my licence tho......got really really stressed and severe road rage, I dont recomend that much but 30`s nowt :)

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
used to travel 33.3 miles per day, East kilbride to Livingston along the M8 hated it but easily do-able if the job is good. started a new job yesterday now i don't even go 2 miles and walk it.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
I travel all over the Northwest for my job and i live in Manchester.At the moment doing just under 3 hours a day,fcuks me right off but nothing i can do about it.

Then got a physical 8 hours on top of that,would love to work from home:)

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
I've worked in recruitment for 8 years and not seen many candidates stick anything more than 20 miles away. Saying that, there are those that travel far furthur and do it for years.

All down to the individual really. I also think they type of journy and working hours etc. make a difference.

Knew one guy who would fly from Heathrow to Aberdeen and back every day!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,643 Posts
If you enjoy it do it, but work out the time that you will be spending comuting each day so you could be doing 3 hours a day there n back, say your lucky n do 5 days thats 15 hours unpaid a week on top of your waged work, some times its better to get two jobs closer to home and get paid for both.

·
Gobby
10,533 Posts
To the office, it's just under a mile each way, furthest I've ever had to go to work was Guernsey - still holding out for Jersey too :lol:

(Was only for 2 days though :sad: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.