UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting my second cycle a week on monday

sustanon 350 1.5ml for 12 weeks going to inject into glutes got green needles for drawing and blue for injecting also have swabs

i also have 50 x 1 mg armidex goin run this through cycle at 0.5 mg twice a week.

pct nolvadex for 4 weeks 20/20/20/20

not to sure if to use clomid as i read its quite a harsh drug. Do you think i should add it or not ?. Goin to train 4 times a week mon wed fri sundays

meal 1 - 100 grams oats, bannana and protein shake, olive oil

meal 2 - 3 slices whole meal toast (no butter) 4 scrambled eggs.

meal 3 - 200 grams of chicken with brown rice

meal 4 - 2 baked potatoes with tuna and salad

meal 5 protein shake bagel and cottage cheese/ peanut butter

meal 6 2 sirloin steak 50g cashew nuts

meal 7 200 chicken / fish with veg.

thanks for any input.

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
Cycle looks alright, I'd run HCG throughout and add the clomid too personally for PCT

As for diet, it looks good, could use a bit more veg, but overall very nice

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
big said:
Cycle looks alright, I'd run HCG throughout and add the clomid too personally for PCT

As for diet, it looks good, could use a bit more veg, but overall very nice
thanks for the input i see about adding more veg to the diet if i was too use clomid i seen some people running it at 150 mg could it still be effective at 50 mg or would it need to be higher say 100mg

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
When I used to do PCT, I would do something like:

Week 1-2: Nolva 40mg, clomid 100mg

Week 3-4: Nolva 20mg, clomid 50mg

You don't need to go up to 150mg of clomid IMO. In fact, 50 is probably enough combined with nolva.

Have a search for hackskii's PCT protocol; that's one of the best around IMO.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
si23 said:
thanks for the input i see about adding more veg to the diet if i was too use clomid i seen some people running it at 150 mg could it still be effective at 50 mg or would it need to be higher say 100mg
I started a thread on getting the benefits of clomid without the possible sides.

The protocol only uses 25mg of clomid ED but also uses 400mg of VIT E alongside, ideal for ppl who suffer with clomid sides as it's an essential addition to PCT imo.

There was a clinical study carried out last year using this protocol pre ART for males with androgen deficiency.

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mars1960 said:
I started a thread on getting the benefits of clomid without the possible sides.

The protocol only uses 25mg of clomid ED but also uses 400mg of VIT E alongside, ideal for ppl who suffer with clomid sides as it's an essential addition to PCT imo.

There was a clinical study carried out last year using this protocol pre ART for males with androgen deficiency.
Thanks mars i have a read think i might just add the clomid in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.