UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting comments now like 'man you are big' or 'you're getting big arent you?' how do you respond to things like this? i still dont know what to say to these, the best i can come up with is 'yes' and then smile

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
are we talking about 'are you big' comments in the gym or outside :confused1: :laugh:

i never know how to take a compliment. Usually the little kids say things like this.

·
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
musio said:
are we talking about 'are you big' comments in the gym or outside :confused1: :laugh:

i never know how to take a compliment. Usually the little kids say things like this.
both really, it mainly happens outside the gym to be honest but its one of those things i dont really no how to reply as getting big isnt nessicarily a good thing as if we are talking about attractivness there are plenty of people that dont find it attractive so saying thanks always seems not the best response. i do usually say not big enough as its true but i always find it an awkward conversation lol

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
People don't say it too my face. But you see their head follow you as you walk past and the say "what the f.uck" and tap their friends too look round.

Oh and drunk girls who have a little more confidence always say stuff. But its annoying now so i go out in a jumper...... :whistling:

·
Banned
5,342 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
People don't say it too my face. But you see their head follow you as you walk past and the say "what the f.uck" and tap their friends too look round.

Oh and drunk girls who have a little more confidence always say stuff. But its annoying now so i go out in a jumper...... :whistling:
What gym do you train in? :confused1:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.