UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HA HA HA Ok here goes,

Mods, your all a bunch of ****ing ****s that like to suck cock and spunk over each other then roll in cow **** and do your **** bodybuilding poses ****ing albanian spunk drinkers

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
straughany10 said:
why didnt you just not post anymore instead of comin on here with your look at me attitude and then start making yourself look like a pr**k:rolleyes:
shut up *** !!! well if this dont do it dont no what will

·
Banned
162 Posts
straughany10 said:
why didnt you just not post anymore instead of comin on here with your look at me attitude and then start making yourself look like a pr**k:rolleyes:
he has the attitude cause he is annonymous, had he seen any of the mods face to face im sure he would not dare insult any of them...

childish little ***!

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
moving abroard cant ****ing wait, get away from the stinking scroungers and pols, arabs, muslims, seeks. Gonna move to australia where in few years will be the new england lol

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Why do you need to close your account because you're moving to Australia, you know they have the internet over there, right?

Or did you just want some attention with this thread? Surely you could just have stopped posting?

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
T.F. said:
Why do you need to close your account because you're moving to Australia, you know they have the internet over there, right?

Or did you just want some attention with this thread? Surely you could just have stopped posting?
dont like my details on sites i aint using

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
T.F. said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I didn think i b able to get on it bcos it hav UK in da name m8 lol"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.