UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

How can I modify my cycle ? Bulk then cut

745 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  don1 
#1 ·
I am on hrt and I am doing an 8 week cycle now of test prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks and tren acetate 100mg EOD for 6 weeks. I want to try and gain as much muscle then add 5 weeks extra to cut down . What is your opinion on the options I have, either increase tren and then cut, add an oral like anadrol then cut, or just cut after the 8 weeks are done?

Weeks 1-15 test prop 100mg EOD

Weeks 1-10 tren acetate 100mg EOD

Weeks 10-15 cut down with Clen and winstrol

Or

Weeks 1-15 test prop 100mg EOD

Weeks 1-6 tren acetate 100mg EOD

Weeks 6-10 anadrol 100mg EOD

Weeks 10-15 cut down with tren a 50mg EOD/ clen 100mcg

#2 ·
i cant understand why people want to spend time hardwork and money to bulk then cut ,

wouldnt it be better to do a course to bulk for 8 weeks, then have 8 weeks off gear but carry on bulking with food and train harder to try and retain your gains and keep feeding muscle to retain as much as you have gained and possibly keep growing!! then do another 8 week bulk course then follow by a 8 week cut course with a clean diet, total 32 weeks or something along those lines or am i talking b**Ocks, these are only my thoughts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.