UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right.... me and my brother share ownership of our house 50/50. We have no mortgage or anything and I'm a bit stuck. We are "planning" to sell the house but my brother is really dragging his heals, i suspect hes just trying to drag it out as long as possible and not wanting to move atall. Now i really need this to happen asap as me and my fiance need a place to live sharpish and to be honest I just want to move on with my life and get out of here.

My brother is in no position to stump up the 100k+ to buy me out so im looking for alternatives and was wondering if anyone on here was clued up on these things?

·
1,828 Posts
noturbo said:
We have no mortgage or anything
If i were you i'd tell your bro you are gonna rent it out. He will either get his ar5e into gear and go for the sale too or just except it...then you will know where you stand. I don't know much about the market at the moment, mortgages seem a little harder to come by, but IMO i think selling is not the answer. Plus any extra money you get each month from rent may help you till you find out if your brother wants to sell or not!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts