UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive done gear for a few years now, mainly just test, up to about 750mg, and as long as 6 months before! my hairlines taken a bit of a beating because of it.

ive just recently started a new cycle and will be blast/cruising untill next year, at the moment im on prop/NPP, i will cruise for 6 weeks after, then do another blast, was thinking test at about 1g, masteron enanthate at about 500mg a week.

ive never used tren but would love to, is it a LOT worse than test in regards to hair loss?

was only going to use it at 75mg EOD, maybe even less, would 50mg EOD have any effect?

·
3,635 Posts
i have used it on and off for a while and noticed nohar sides , however i have thick longish hair and all males on both sides of famly have had hair at late life so may be lucky

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well my hair isnt awful its just recieded a fair bit, i can live with it tho, just heard that tren is worst for it, which is why i was going to do 50mg EOD but if its pointless at less that 75mg EOD then i'll just have to up it :)

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
just jokin bud :D

hang onto for aslong as you can..

nandrolones supposed to be light on hairloss compared to others i think i can remember reading somewhere

G

·
I'm using a Tri-Tren at 360mg pw and am now into week 6 with no signs of hairloss.

It has made me very touchy, grumpy and obnoxious.

Also the sweats and breathlessness are unbelieveable, when i'm showing the lady some love the sweat literally runs off me and it takes ages for me to catch my breath.

I'd say 75% of the time i've got a slight sweat on!

The plus sides are that i'm really aggressive when training, my lifts have shot up, i'm noticing added size with fat loss and vascularity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.